Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E402A3B6-0F3A-4CF4-BA54-1D4E4A99ACCC.jpeg

CB1E4265-406C-4160-A403-4280A4B2D5C3.jpeg

she actually picked a winner?? How … actually nice of her? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 22
yeah she picked a winner- not saying she‘s going to send anything to them tho. but if she did, that would actually be really cute

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211209-074454_YouTube.jpg

How tactless to remind Ruby of her lowest point of the year, when she tried making paper snowflakes and couldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Call me cynical, but I imagine Ruby's management have advised her to start sending out free stuff to improve her image. She's losing traction and her fans are increasingly calling her out for her problematic behaviour.

Reactions: 46
Call me cynical, but I imagine Ruby's management have advised her to start sending out free stuff to improve her image. She's losing traction and her fans are increasingly calling her out for her problematic behaviour.
Yeah I guarantee it’ll probably be tit that she’s been gifted by companies that she doesn’t want hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't like her placement of the tree. It's behind the door and I'm like 'bruh your gonna ruin your tree' but as gossip guy said, I'm not too worried about her ruined tree.

Reactions: 6
Rubes, these exist:

View attachment 913339

They cost next to nothing, you stick them over your webcam and they look sleek and minimal. You can open and close them when you need to use your webcam. Better than that, they don't attract all manner of disgusting dirt, hair and grime.
okay but guys if u have a macpro pls do not get these!!! they have a track record of cracking screens/ruining the top of the laptop and since apple has issued a statement about it they probably won't cover it under apple care!

ALSO i am in starbucks right now and the girl next to me has an LG gram, roobee is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sixteenth seem problematic themselves though - look at who they represent (Ruby, Jade, Holly, Vee …) And all of the things that Ruby’s been pulled up on, in terms of sponsorships, must have come through them (remember Jack did a sponsored Holocaust remembrance post too). Her agency seem to provide either no advice at all or some really poor advice on how to handle sponsorships and engagement.

I find the whole poster/essay situation very strange. When I was in third year of English at Exeter, I had two modules in term 1 and two in term 2 (one of which was a dissertation.)
I’m curious as to why this module seems stretched over two terms then? Unless the essay is due aftet Christmas - in which case, I highly suspect this poster was
submitted weeks ago.

*edit: I just looked at the module description for dickens (I was quite curious anyway, as that module wasn’t there when I was and I love dickens!) It’s for that…

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She shuffles ghost-like toward the camera, clutching a hot water bottle encased in what appears to be the taxidermied hide of a long-dead family pet. This nightmarishly macabre creation does not appear to have ever been washed. And neither does the thing she's holding.
This is peak comedy for me. I've been blessed today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find the whole poster/essay situation very strange. When I was in third year of English at Exeter, I had two modules in term 1 and two in term 2 (one of which was a dissertation.)
I’m curious as to why this module seems stretched over two terms then? Unless the essay is due aftet Christmas - in which case, I highly suspect this poster was
submitted weeks ago.

*edit: I just looked at the module description for dickens (I was quite curious anyway, as that module wasn’t there when I was and I love dickens!) It’s for that…
She says she’s had assessment after assessment for weeks… she’s only taking two modules, so if the Dickens course consists of these elements, the Life and Death module must be a literal hellscape of essays, projects and other crap. Unless, of course, our delicate flower Roobadendron is lying heavily embellishing the truth.

• Haha
She says she’s had assessment after assessment for weeks… she’s only taking two modules, so if the Dickens course consists of these elements, the Life and Death module must be a literal hellscape of essays, projects and other crap. Unless, of course, our delicate flower Roobadendron is lying heavily embellishing the truth.
Okay that got me curious and I was procrastinating anyway so I looked up the "Life and Death" module in Exeter's online course catalogue. It states that assessment for this module consists of two parts: A 3000-word essay worth 50% of the final grade and a 2-hour exam, also worth 50% of the final grade.

Now, I'm not an English literature student but to me this sounds. Really normal and doable? And I mean, I'm sure there's other smaller assignments etc that the lecturer will set but since they're not graded they really shouldn't be too stressful? Plus the module description said it doesn't require any prior knowledge of Early Modern literature so the expectations can't be that crazy high.

I feel like Ruby is probably creating her own stress and her own problems here tbh.

Maybe it's been mentioned already, but how different is her accent when she's just...talking to family? Like the intonation and the choice of words are different, but the accent shift makes her sound like a completely different person XD Such a fake

Reactions: 9
d to use your webcam. Better than that, they don't attract all manner of disgusting dirt, hair and grime.
submitted weeks ago.

I still... can't believe that this is a Third Year module. Like... a poster essay proposal... duck, even an essay proposal which will be graded and (assumingly) have feedback for before actually writing the damn essay. I've not doubt from other posters here that Exeter is more rigorous than this and it won't have its prestigious reputation for nothing but what the actual F?!

I've been in a couple of departmental meetings recently (academic rep for my course, wanting to see the behind-the-scenes stuff/get my name out there to give me a bit more experience for the hopeful future career in academia) and one of the things we were discussing was new module proposals/schemes and... this is just worlds away and I cannot believe it.

Reactions: 17
Why has she called a performance of A Christmas Carol a pantomime on her story? 😭 From a bit of snooping it looks like the show is a comedic version of A Christmas Carol but that doesn't make it a panto, which is a very specific kind of performance and something I'm sure Ruby should know having studied theatre modules at uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.