Ruby Granger #18 Still no deal with Waterstones but half her food was mailed from home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might have gotten crazy from watching her videos, please help ...

When she shows what she wears in a week at university, the room does not seem to change at all? The light, the bed, the pencil on the desk ...

Do you think she filmed this "week" in one day? I am confused....
I think it's definitely just all filmed at a random time, not like every morning for a week!

Reactions: 6
Just a reminder these are the exact type of comments ruby wants to hear. When people tell me I look skinny it just reinforces my dangerous habits as someone with anorexia.
Let’s comment on how ridiculous she is but try and refrain from talking about her being thin/anything to do with weight.
No attack on you at all! Just thought it was the right time to mention it
Exactly! Just how when you call out someone for being manipulative to them it sounds like a compliment, proof that they are superior and it's working.

Reactions: 8
Princess Ruby has blocked me from Insta for calling out her fad of sustainability. I said Miss Patina is a fast fashion brand and block it is! Keep blocking out the truth Ruby. Enjoy your hypocrisy and watching the planet burn by continue to shop at fast fashion.
Great support of women's rights too btw! :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Princess Ruby has blocked me from Insta for calling out her fad of sustainability. I said Miss Patina is a fast fashion brand and block it is! Keep blocking out the truth Ruby. Enjoy your hypocrisy and watching the planet burn by continue to shop at fast fashion.
Just goes to show she isn't as nicey nicey as she wants her audience to believe she is. If she was, she wouldn't block you over a comment/truth like that.

Reactions: 27
Is Miss Patina fast fashion? I thought they were quite sustainable?

Interested in hearing more info, google isn't helping and I know a few people who shop there thinking it is all ethical/sustainable.

Reactions: 1
I think I might have gotten crazy from watching her videos, please help ...

When she shows what she wears in a week at university, the room does not seem to change at all? The light, the bed, the pencil on the desk ...

Do you think she filmed this "week" in one day? I am confused....
She just changed her outfits a few times and recorded that "week" of outfits all at once in an hour or less.

In fairness, I don't think she intended for that section to be portrayed as being filmed across multiple days, it was supposed to be an after-the-fact recreation, and she kinda says as much at the beginning. But she doesn't help by jumping back and forth between tenses - first past tense, then present tense, and back again. She's so used to lying about her timescales in videos that she forgets when she's not supposed to be.

I don't believe for a second that she actually wore these actual outfits in a given week, though. She made that tit up on the spot and picked out idealised outfits on the day she filmed.

You have to ask yourself why she didn't just record her outfits while she was wearing them on the day and save herself time if that's what she actually wore. Or why we've never seen her cycling to campus in her vlogs (and why she didn't take a bike with her to university to begin with and a bike has never been seen in her uni house). The simple answer is that she's lying about everything.

Reactions: 12
the way she wears berets INFURIATES ME….. it looks so stupid!!!! and the wispy, eating disorder induced hair breakage does nothing for her. (yes i’m in a bad mood today, lol)

Reactions: 14
I agree with the "let's not give her what she wants" mentality re her ed but she is reading in this forum, so it's too late for that sorry. might as well be honest in here, because gaslighting is a thing

Reactions: 3
I agree with the "let's not give her what she wants" mentality re her ed but she is reading in this forum, so it's too late for that sorry. might as well be honest in here, because gaslighting is a thing
Part of me agrees, but the petty part of me doesn’t want to give her the satisfaction. I keep picturing her smug face as she reads the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So is she definitely reading this forum? Part of me doesn't want to believe that lol
There's way too many coincidences for her not to be reading here - we'll flag up an issue, and suddenly 1 or 2 videos later she'll 'address' it or alter something to make it less noticeable.

Reactions: 11
So is she definitely reading this forum? Part of me doesn't want to believe that lol
After there was heavy discussion on here about her nails always being chipped and dirty, she "coincidentally" included a section in her next video of her painting her nails and stressed that she ALWAYS has her nails painted, despite all evidence to the contrary.

After it was mentioned a few times on here that Perlego had been absent from every video aside from the paid ad she did, she shoehorned some footage of her browsing it in her next vlog.

Speaking of Perlego, when it was pointed out here that she'd left tabs of her browsing eating disorder videos on her sponsored video, she quickly blurred it out. When it was pointed out here that she'd not fully blurred it, she rushed back for another round of blurring.

After discussion here about her rapid outfit changes and continuity errors in her "daily" vlogs, she started making very pointed "And yes, I DO change my outfits a lot..." comments in every vlog.

And so on - there's been tonnes of suspicious coincidences like that.

And, sure enough, two hours after this was posted:

View attachment 817190

"I also ALWAYS wear this scarf, like, every single outfit I will wear this week I'll wear it with," Ruby says, because wild, embellished lies are second nature to her. She couldn't just say "I like this scarf a lot and wear it fairly often recently", it has to be "I ALWAYS [Insert thing Ruby never does]".

Out of curiosity, I looked over her Instagram, and this scarf that she ALWAYS wears is worn in zero outfits for at least the past several months. And contrary to her claiming to wear it with every single outfit that week, it only appears that one time.
She posted this:

Untitled66.jpg

Coincidence? Sure, maybe. But when it happens as often as it does with her, it's all but a given that she lurks here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There's way too many coincidences for her not to be reading here - we'll flag up an issue, and suddenly 1 or 2 videos later she'll 'address' it or alter something to make it less noticeable.
Still waiting for her to address that Erimentha is actually the bully in the story... might be waiting a while for that one though!

Reactions: 12
You know what, I think I would actually start to respect her if she ever did that
That would require her to take a good look in the mirror, and we all know she will only ever do that to make sure she hasn’t gained any weight since she last looked five minutes ago 🙄 She’s mostly in denial about the kind of person she is (she has to be… right? lol I still don’t want to fully believe she’s just plain nasty and obnoxious)

Reactions: 10
After there was heavy discussion on here about her nails always being chipped and dirty, she "coincidentally" included a section in her next video of her painting her nails and stressed that she ALWAYS has her nails painted, despite all evidence to the contrary.

After it was mentioned a few times on here that Perlego had been absent from every video aside from the paid ad she did, she shoehorned some footage of her browsing it in her next vlog.

Speaking of Perlego, when it was pointed out here that she'd left tabs of her browsing eating disorder videos on her sponsored video, she quickly blurred it out. When it was pointed out here that she'd not fully blurred it, she rushed back for another round of blurring.

After discussion here about her rapid outfit changes and continuity errors in her "daily" vlogs, she started making very pointed "And yes, I DO change my outfits a lot..." comments in every vlog.

And so on - there's been tonnes of suspicious coincidences like that.

And, sure enough, two hours after this was posted:

She posted this:

View attachment 819595

Coincidence? Sure, maybe. But when it happens as often as it does with her, it's all but a given that she lurks here.
And remember when we were wondering about her friend Sasha and two days later she magically made an appearance in Ruby's video/insta?

Reactions: 9
She’s mostly in denial about the kind of person she is (she has to be… right? lol I still don’t want to fully believe she’s just plain nasty and obnoxious)
I think she is aware to some level that she is obnoxious and has decided to accept that part of her personality, like the typical "that's just who I am, take it or leave it" excuse to be a dick people often come out with.
She did that video a while ago where she was saying she is proud to be a "nerd" or whatever and to be the kind of person who reminded the teacher to give them homework and how it's ok to be yourself.
I don't remember the exact details and I really don't want to watch it again and listen to her explain all her annoying "quirks" in a smug, self-satisfied way disguised as self-acceptance, but it's probably still up on her channel, as she seems to have no sense of cringe.

Reactions: 5
Can't you tell its coming up to the season for ads
We are getting more uploads in a week than we were when she was daily vlogging

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like I need to make myself an entire bag of microwave popcorn out of sheer spite 😣
also, enter bicycle - I feel like the turnaround is actually fast enough to be coincidence, but who the hell knows any more?
edit: great advertising for THE NOTEBOOK with the Rhodia in the first scene, Roobee!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.