Ruby Granger #18 Still no deal with Waterstones but half her food was mailed from home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video so new thread! Thank you @marcelprout for the title, it is *chef kiss* and also sums up 80% of what Roobee’s been getting up to, besides posting ”daily” uni vlogs twice a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
did she just say scream queens was scary hahaha. I love that show so much, not to sound to sound like I'm gate keeping but I'm guessing she didn't understand that it's a campy satire and not to be taken seriously "I'm an American I don't have to understand anything" my fave autumn watch tbh
Also must have been filmed a while ago given she mentions her dads bday is coming up

Reactions: 14
Ok Ruby, it's oar-tumnal. It's all well and fine saying how much you enjoy the rainy weather when you have access to central heating, warm clothes and blankets you can snuggle under for the cozy vibe. The girl is perpetually oblivious.

Reactions: 20
Why is she touching every single book in Waterstones in the middle of a pandemic? I hope she sanitized her hands before entering. 😬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok Ruby, it's oar-tumnal. It's all well and fine saying how much you enjoy the rainy weather when you have access to central heating, warm clothes and blankets you can snuggle under for the cozy vibe. The girl is perpetually oblivious.
Not to defend her but I say the same thing lmao I love it when it rains. Never thought it was inappropriate to say 😅

Reactions: 33
Not to defend her but I say the same thing lmao I love it when it rains. Never thought it was inappropriate to say 😅
I love rainy weather too, but I feel like mentioning it every single time it rains is just overkill, it’s like she does everything with a Ruby Granger™️ Brand Manual open in the other tab.

Reactions: 14
1:30 into the video and we get hit with the "hallo it's Ruby" - I really thought we weren't getting it this time

Reactions: 15
Not me thinking that Ruby was asking Blakeney what her top three favourite classics were but she was asking which were her top three covers :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There I thought Ruby couldn't get more obnoxious but she obviously adapted Holly's all-inclusive use of "we", "we love a good heart" in her video at 05:21. :rolleyes: also no matter how much you ramble on about the "materiality" of Emily Dickinson's writing it's still glaringly obvious that yu haven't found your topic yet, Ruby. Don't try to pretend by doing even more "dissertation work."
Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-16 um 20.45.38.png
And here we can see she's making ample use of the pennant she bought from the uni shop. It's on the floor, collecting dust.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was nice to see a more relaxed version of Ruby
It's a shame that her snobbery seems to just be who she is, looking down on Scream Queens, and her entire attitude to reading - selecting books depending on their cover, seems to actually be who she is

Reactions: 18
Why is she touching every single book in Waterstones in the middle of a pandemic? I hope she sanitized her hands before entering. 😬
Not to be pedantic but we aren’t really in the middle of a pandemic anymore. No rules are in place anymore in England and she’s double vaccinated. As long as she’s washing hands frequently or using gel, and not overly touching her face she should be fine. We can’t limit ourselves forever and one of the joys of book shopping is picking them up and reading the blurb! Each to their own but now it’s kinda just do what you feel comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
'Not being able to choose' a drink so having both at the same time is an ED thing, right?

If you can't decide between two hot drinks, I feel the typical response would be to choose one for now and one for later that day. Having two hot drinks at once means one is likely to go cold.

Reactions: 7
i'd love to hear ruby say rah where's my baccy

i feel like she's got the perfect tory private school girl accent for it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.