Ruby Granger #17 Back to Exeter she goes, how long will she stay? nobody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vaguely remember from one of her older videos that she was considering taking a Ulysses module. Disappointed but not surprised that's she's not taking it - it would've been nice to see her out of her comfort zone with academic work, but there's not a hope in hell she has the mental aptitude for it.

Reactions: 12
She could have also just moved in after the wedding. She said that she wanted to get settled in before the wedding so that she wouldn't have to move in the day before her term starts. Because you know, putting away a few books and a few clothes is something that takes at least four full days.
I guess she could have had some compulsory orientation things. However if she had too much stuff to go back by train and her parents agreed to take her then she should have offered to get the train for the to and from the wedding. FFS

Reactions: 2
How many times can a person get the word campus into their video
Frozen peas in yogurt - I know it's an ED behaviour, can't figure out if Ruby is cosplaying this due to her insincerity
Looked like she was on the verge of tears for not having chosen her dissertation topic... on the first day of term. Jeez.

Reactions: 17
tried to watch it, now have a headache.

-Moves hands too much, doesn't know what she's talking about.
-About to cry (her, not me. well, me too now actually)
-what are words

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Peas in yogurt, wtf? I've honestly never seen such an odd combo, plus they're still frozen. I've noticed that she often eats frozen food, maybe it's just a preference but could it be an ED thing? She's always eating frozen veggies and fruits.

Reactions: 11
That looked horrible. Also, I'm sure you have to cook frozen vegetables to kill bacteria, I didn't know you could eat them like that.
It's also incredibly unpleasant to eat frozen vegetables like that. I imagine they taste extremely bland and watery.
Is Ruby an actual alien? Who would pair frozen peas with yogurt? What the duck? Or even peas in general for that matter.

Reactions: 19
It's also incredibly unpleasant to eat frozen vegetables like that. I imagine they taste extremely bland and watery.
Is Ruby an actual alien? Who would pair frozen peas with yogurt? What the duck? Or even peas in general for that matter.
Maybe it's like a deconstructed mint, pea yogurt dip. Minus the mint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That thing that she said about in-person teaching being so exhausting and draining was very relatable though lol
I went back to uni on Monday for my afternoon classes and when I got back I was ready to go to sleep basically.

Reactions: 20
1) She sounds like she recorded half of the voiceover in public, she was muttering as though she was making sure no one around could hear her.

2) She really needs to chill out - she sounded so emotional when she talked about not having a dissertation topic yet, to a worrying extent.

Reactions: 21
She sounds on the edge of tears in the last minute of the vlog talking about her dissertation? It's so early to be having a breakdown over a diss. I can't imagine what she'll be like when it gets genuinely stressful. I hope she manages to take it a bit easier, she seems to be really hard on herself for not having chosen a topic when I bet most of her cohort doesn't have a clue yet either.

Why the hell did she pick somewhere so far away? Surely there are some decent universities a bit closer to home if she wanted to go back so often...
She probably wanted to go where JK Rowling went, although there isn't much Hogwarts-esque architecture there.

Reactions: 14
Peas and yoghurt... jesus christ whenever I see her food it always makes me want to order some massive duck off pizza or kebab directly to her house somehow so she can just eat something substantial for once, but this is another level. Her parents should’ve intervened in the summer, like ik she’s an adult and ED’s are unpredictable and difficult to treat, but shame on them for allowing her to get so much worse over the past year whilst living under their roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who thinks adding peas to yoghurt and cereal is a good idea
What is it with Ruby and peas? She’s always committing crimes against the things.

Also noticed the shout-out to Holly - seriously Rubes, just don’t go there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.