Ruby Granger #17 Back to Exeter she goes, how long will she stay? nobody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her parents even want to go camping or did she throw a tantrum about having to travel by herself to Exeter and forced them to accompany her there?
I'd wager it was the latter.

There's a moment in the video where she's loading her stuff in her camper van that's very telling. She says "My parents are going camping for a few days in Devon whilst...(awkwardly looks like she's said something she shouldn't have)...umm...after dropping me off." It definitely seems like she was about to say "whilst they wait for me".

Reactions: 21
She could have also just moved in after the wedding. She said that she wanted to get settled in before the wedding so that she wouldn't have to move in the day before her term starts. Because you know, putting away a few books and a few clothes is something that takes at least four full days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could have also just moved in after the wedding. She said that she wanted to get settled in before the wedding so that she wouldn't have to move in the day before her term starts. Because you know, putting away a few books and a few clothes is something that takes at least four full days.
And wasn't that the whole point of her and Blakeney decorating the house in the spring/summer, so that the house would be all ready for them to just move straight in, no effort required to settle back in?

She should also be all caught up on any prep needed for lectures since she's claimed to have been doing it all summer, so there's no excuse other than milking every second she can of being at home before the whopping 4 weeks (max) she'll be away.

Reactions: 20
sorry if this has already been touched on but has she completely cut out the portion where she’s in the camper van? 🤔 or am i losing it?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
And wasn't that the whole point of her and Blakeney decorating the house in the spring/summer, so that the house would be all ready for them to just move straight in, no effort required to settle back in?
I'm not sure I ever understood the point of that whole redecoration thing, just as they were about to leave. It might just have been for the video, of course. (for views-many youtubers do things like that)

Reactions: 8
Whenever she says "they're running a little behind" or "it's annoying" I get scared girl is MAD -especially if she is grimace-smiling as she says it
This is what happens when your life is governed by to-do lists- as soon as the schedule is disrupted, you can’t cope. I genuinely wish Ruby would get proper therapy and work through this, as it’s not healthy - and she is also promoting it among her followers. In moderation, organisation and planning is good, but not when it controls your life!
I genuinely feel she would benefit from exposure therapy, starting with one day a week entirely untimetabled, then a few days during holiday.

Reactions: 15
Given that most of her stuff was already at her uni house, she really didn't need to be taken there. She could have taken the train by herself pretty easily.
Yeah and every shot with other people is so awkward. And that's because when you're at this point in your eating disorder, it's very awkward to interact with others, because you are so obviously sick, and it sweats in your every moves or words, and that's the only thing family and friends can see: someone they love being sick. And it's hard to just, act like nothing's happening.
Also you do throw tantrums for everything when you are control obsessed. And everyone hates you lol.
She had horrible prononciation on "Fin du siècle". Not something to witch about, I get french is hard to pronounce for someone speaking a germanic language. But idk, it bugged me a bit.

Reactions: 9
I’m rewatching Ruby’s new video and I just can’t believe it. No, Ruby, an anthology is not curated, it is edited. This is getting embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I think Martha said it once? Or you could see her being a witch to Martha in a clip
Yeah she defo said it but I swear marfa or someone in her family interrupted a live once as well and Ruby got like visibly angry about it... Or am I completely making this up / thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 11
Has she ever mentioned actually throwing a tantrum? Lmao
Martha did a live once and said Ruby throws tantrums
There was also the occasion they were both live streaming at the same time and Ruby made martha stop hers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
About a 3.5 hour drive.
That is way too far for someone to keep driving to fetch her home every Friday. Makes me think they know she is having serious trouble with being at uni. If so, why was she forced to attend? (I have been wondering this for months actually)

Reactions: 10
That is way too far for someone to keep driving to fetch her home every Friday. Makes me think they know she is having serious trouble with being at uni. If so, why was she forced to attend? (I have been wondering this for months actually)
It's also way too far for someone to go home by train every weekend.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.