Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Unted.jpg

Ruby "Sustainable Susan" Granger starts her video with a big "fuck you" to the planet by ditching her usual dark academia candles for a refillable gas lighter. Psst! Ruby! Rechargeable electric lighters are inexpensive and readily available. Oh, right, I forgot - no open flames with electric ones so they don't satiate your lust for arson.

She's also granted her lecturer the courtesy of blurring out their face. You might wonder why she does this for her teacher, but not for the dozens of people she films in libraries and cafes like some stalkery Victorian Jack the Ripper cosplay voyeur.

The simple answer is that all those common peons should be grateful for the exposure in Ruby's videos, while the teacher-student relationship should apparently be kept enigmatic and mysterious for that dark academia aesthetic, like priests in confessional, or Batman wearing a mask to hide his identity from Lex Luthor. Also it's probably wise from a legal standpoint, as this lecturer doesn't want to be associated with Ruby's continued attempts to burn down her house.

Untekd.jpg

Next we're shown Ruby's lecture notes, and a glimpse into her twisted psyche, as she immediately links children to being:

A. A financial burden.
B. A possible food source.

As we begin to wonder how long it'll be before Ruby starts seasoning her porridge with the flesh of missing children in the Exeter area, Ruby distracts us by mentioning that she's annotating all her lecture notes on the Kindle app.

Perlego has Perlegone, apparently, and continues to never be used outside of paid ads, despite Ruby's excited claims that it's the best thing ever and she uses it constantly. "But 'A Chaste Maid in Cheapside' probably just wasn't available on Perlego," you might be saying. It is. Ruby paid £0.75 to buy it on Kindle rather than access it for free on her Perlego account:

Untitlh.jpg

After three hours of reading and annotating, Ruby decides to run. But she's not just running from responsibility and adulthood this time. No, apparently she's running for exercise.

She mentions that it's very cold, like Autumn has just appeared from nowhere. This despite Ruby mentioning how Autumn has been right around the corner since last December.

Ruby quickly gives up on her run and films some random strangers on the street without their consent and without blurring their faces, so I took the liberty of doing it for her:

maxresdefault.png

After invading people's privacy, Ruby heads home to facetime her family for her mother's birthday.

Since Ruby was so consumed with all the reading, there was no time for more filming, so we cut to day two.

Untjjehhkd.jpg

Ruby glares at the screen with vacant, bug-eyed intensity, while the flickering flame in the foreground foreshadows Ruby's impending burnout (and also her obsession with starting fires).

"And, again, I'm just taking notes using Kindle," Ruby says, as her Perlego account sits unused, gathering digital dust.

Ruby vlogs to apologise for not vlogging, she's just been so, so focused on reading. But not too focused to keep filming herself for this half-assed vlog.

She mentions that Oliver Twist is, at 400 pages, a comparatively long book. Because everything's comparatively long when you exclusively read 25 page children's books.

Ruby rewards herself for her stress and strife by drinking the blood of infants to gain their youthful vitality:

Untjjegfhhkd.jpg

"The only character who comes in that inbetween state is young Master Bates."

Charley Bates. Just call him Charley.

Untjjeoogfhhkd.jpg

"OF COURSE"

There's some major defensiveness going on, even in her lecture notes. There's massive "OF COURSE I want to give money to charity, but how will the poor learn to pull themselves up by their bootstraps if I keep bailing them out?" Tory energy here.

Ruby's stressing that she has to rush to get everything done in time, despite previously claiming to have done all the reading over the summer and telling everyone she was weeks ahead with everything. Now she's watching optional lectures and critical reading before the actual lecture has taken place? Also rushing to finish Oliver Twist, despite claiming to have read it at least once before. :unsure:

Untgfhhkd.jpg

Ruby's terrible grasp of the English language makes it seem like she was trying to edit a video she hadn't yet filmed. Cue me picturing her assembling non-existent footage from a blank SD card like the video editing equivalent of a child's tea party.

Untgfhhhkd.jpg

Ruby yet again does her 'sternly pointing at the camera' like she's rehearsing to be in a play about a malnourished Harrison Ford.

She's also wearing her first of many outfits for this "day".

Outfit #2:

Untgfhhhhhkd.jpg

Outfit #3:

1633805987708.png

After a "short run" and 20 minutes of awkward "ballafit" classes, which I assume are like ballet fitness classes but for the mentally enfeebled, Ruby's ready to strain her brain with reading again.

Ruby: "I'm not going to do as much unnecessary reading this year."
Also Ruby: "I'm reading six critical essays, some of them linked by my lecturer, but a lot of them won't be."

Outfit #4:

Uhd.jpg

Ruby just isn't sure what to make of the critical reading regarding the Poor Law and Oliver Twist. Struggles to interpret the text for herself and can't come up with her own thoughts and opinions for any of it, probably because she's not properly read the book yet again, but also because it would out her hard Tory stance on it all, and suggesting that children be used as a cheap source of food and labour might negatively affect her grades.

It's the next day, and Ruby goes to uni, where she continues filming people without their consent and without blurring their faces, while she eats a small shaving of carrot.

maxresdefault2.jpg

Because Ruby's a total moron who puts the barest of bare minimum effort into everything, she managed to include her personal email on-screen for some of the footage. I've done her the courtesy of blurring it, but she's doing herself no favours by doxxing herself.

maxresdefault9.jpg

Note to Ruby: This is why editing doesn't just mean 'Slap some random footage together'. You're supposed to view the footage, check for errors and - god forbid - reshoot if you mess up.

Ruby's Desktop: "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck."
Ruby:

Ruby continues studying hard for her Life & Death module, researching such relevant information as what the current time in Brisbane, Australia is:

1633810125353.png

After that, she's pretty tired, so gives up on studying and films some more people without their consent or knowledge:

maxreesdefault.jpg

And then the neglected step-child of Ruby's apps Perlego makes a surprise appearance!

U6.jpg

Does this awkwardly shoehorned footage have anything to do with Ruby reading the Tattle discussions about Ruby's blatant non-use of Perlego in all her non-paid videos? Who can say? But absolutely yes. Now give back the charity money, Ruby!

After pretending to read for a while, Ruby meets Blakeney for lunch and a chat, but since someone else talking in Ruby's video would take focus away from Ruby and might actually be interesting content, none of that footage is included.

On the way home, she awkwardly zooms in on a storm drain for some reason...

maxresdefault (1).png

And because Ruby's gonna Ruby:

Uo6h.png

"Signs of an Eating Disorder."

At this point, there's absolutely zero way Ruby's unaware of her ED habits, so this is clearly her just blatantly baiting people.

Join Ruby tomorrow for her final university vlog, where perhaps she'll shed some like on what she believes the word "daily" means.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

infernallyurs

i'm currently at my university and just had to come on here to say i saw a girl wearing the same miss patina skirt, only to then open her laptop to continue watching a ruby video. i can't believe i spotted one in the wild lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

gossip_guy

VIP Member
@gossip_guy how does it feel to know that Ruby runs to tattle to read your summary posts every time she uploads a video 😁 she probably relies on you to find all the editing mistakes lmao
Luckily she provided her email address briefly so I've emailed her an invoice for my quality control services, plus a substantial bill for mental anguish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

celluloia

POV: you're sat on a park bench in exeter when you suddenly spot studytube megastar and cottagecore slow living thrifty hygge victorian vintage pea eating handkerchief owning entrepreneurial icon THEE ruby granger strut past in her stunning low pony and totally sustainable non-depoppable miss patina skirt.. this is the very most aesthetic moment of your life

Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 18.56.50.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210926-085401_Chrome.jpg

"I added more after taking the picture!" Again with the blatant liesss and ridiculously small meals. Because that's what people do in reality: Make a fraction of their breakfast, take a photo, then make more. Save the bullshit, Ruby. Nobody buys it.

This is why I have so little sympathy for her. She's clearly aware that posting tiny meals like this is toxic and worthy of criticism, since she always adds on a "I added more after!" or "I had a hugeee banquet just before and after this quarter slice of toast but I forgot to take photos! 🙈" comment that's just completely transparent and obvious bullshit. But she still does it, and lies endlessly.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Scapier88

VIP Member
I only caught some of it small human is poorly.

But apparently she wasn't invited on the holiday to Devon and didn't know how Ruby ended up going.

She asked Ruby if she wanted to come to Sheffield and Ruby avoids the question everytime

Oh and she hates Ruby's rain hat

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

GoinDowntown

Couldn’t be arsed to clean the mirror?
View attachment 811314
Just a friendly reminder to anyone here who doesn't clean their mirrors much either - the criticism is not aimed at you. You're not posting it online to show everyone how perfect your life is.

It's ok if you don't have your life together or you just can't be muster up the energy or even want to make it a priority to clean.

Lots of people only clean up when they have friends coming over. (Or tidy up the background before a zoom call haha).
Ruby may not have people coming into her house in the physical sense, but she is virtually inviting the whole world into her home by posting pictures of it.

(This is in reference to a previous discussion involving a poster who felt self-conscious about some things we poke fun at Ruby for).

• Heart
Reactions: 51

charley321

Her giveaways/competitions do seem to be fake. She ran one in the book club where the most liked response would win which was me by quite a significant amount but I was never contacted or anything lol

• Wow
Reactions: 51

gossip_guy

VIP Member
It's Ruby's final ever "daily" university vlog! Well, until she finds a random, unreleased one on her hard drive in six months and uploads that in an ongoing attempt to gaslight people regarding her weight, like she did last last year.

Until then, though, lets have a look back at this year's offerings, in list form, because Ruby loves a pointless list.

Ruby's University Vlog Extravaganza 2021 - The Titles:
  • University Move-In || unpacking, studying, book shopping
  • English Literature Student Book Haul (vlog)
  • First Day of Classes + what am I studying? 🤓
  • library study with me & napping 😴 || Final Year Vlog #04
  • Perusing the University Library 📚 studying & reading outside
  • Dark Academia Room Tour || Final Year Vlog #06
  • New Academic Year Resolutions & study with me || Final Year Vlog #07
  • doing all of next week's university work (study with me)
  • A Rainy Study Day || book & coffee shops
lwaZgr.gif

As you can see, there's no sense of uniformity or consistency in Ruby's titles.

Some are capitalised, some aren't. Some are titled and numbered 'Final Year Vlog #XX', some aren't. Some have "(vlog)" in the title, some don't. It's a compete mess.

If you were coming to Ruby's channel fresh today as a new viewer, you'd have no clue what order these videos were supposed to be viewed in. Ruby titles her videos as if she's practicing some weird Venn diagram writing experiment where each new title in the series can't contain any of the same words as the one before or after it.

This is true of all her videos, which are named with a random word soup of nonsense and meaningless "aesthetic" buzzwords, but it's especially annoying when she does it for an ongoing series like this claims to be. There's no clear delineation between her videos. No distinct series. It all blends together in one repetitive, messy menu consisting of video porridge for every meal.

Now, onto today's serving of vlog gruel!

Ruby starts with a desperate ad for her stationery products that nobody's buying. It's been over a month since "The Notebook" was released, and she's only managed to sell 158 of the 3,000 units her company were stupid enough to order. It's almost like people aren't dumb enough to pay £9 for a small cheaply made, poor quality notebook.

In the spirit of constructive criticism, I'll offer Ruby a suggestion: Drop the price. You might sell more. And since you're a self-proclaimed bookwork, I'll offer up the new proposed price in the form of this classic novel:

less-than-zero.jpg

(It's about young sociopaths, Ruby; you'll relate.)

Ruby forgets to include her 'Daily University Vlog' intro/title sequence again, like she did last week - only the middle five out of the nine videos that had an intro. Again with the random, lazy lack of consistency.

Ruby: "This is the final of the DAILY vlogs that I'm going to be doing." Hold up a sec, there, Ruby.

Unthitled.jpg

Ruby's University Vlog Extravaganza 2021 - The Dates:

Vlog 1 - Uploaded Sept 20th - Filmed Sept 13th-15th
Vlog 2 - Uploaded Sept 21st - Filmed Sept 16th
Vlog 3 - Uploaded Sept 22nd - Filmed Sept 20th/??? (Includes a tacked-on Q&A recorded on an undetermined day)
Vlog 4 - Uploaded Sept 24th - Filmed Sept 21st/??? (Includes a tacked-on Q&A recorded on an undetermined day)
Vlog 5 - Uploaded Sept 26th - Filmed Sept 22nd/??? (Includes a random book ramble recorded on an undetermined day)
Vlog 6 - Uploaded Sept 30th - Filmed Sept 23rd & Sept 30th
Vlog 7 - Uploaded Oct 2nd - Filmed Sept 23rd/24th/??? (Includes a tacked-on 'resolutions' list recorded on an undetermined day)
Vlog 8 - Uploaded Oct 9th - Filmed Sept 25th-Sept 27th
Vlog 9 - Uploaded Oct 11th - Filmed Sept 28th

giphy.gif

By no measure are these "daily" vlogs, Rubes. I mean, if my boss told me they needed me in work every day, and I showed up every third Wednesday and alternating weekly Mondays and Thursdays, only appearing Fridays if there's an easterly breeze and the moon is full, I'd be fired. What's your excuse for inventing your own calendar?

Either you're an idiot, and in your third year of an English Lit degree, you still don't know what the word "daily" means, or you're a gaslighting liar fudging the numbers and hoping people don't notice so you seem very organised, efficient and productive. Pick one, Ruby. I guess it's better than the reality that you're both.

It's a new day, and Ruby's studying for a change. It must be a struggle though, since her laptop is covered in such a thick, disgusting layer of dust, grime and filth that half of the on-screen text is completely obscured.

Unthhd.png

Ruby, for the love of god, clean your laptop, you swamp goblin.

Meanwhile, the LG Gram laptop she got for free sits pristine and unused, buried in her sock drawer at home.

It's apparently finally autumn, even though Ruby has been claiming it's been autumn for several months now.

Her reaction to the arrival of cold weather is to allow the pagan demon which is possessing her to manifest briefly to celebrate:

Unthhhhd.png

Ruby, I loved you in The Shining!

300px-Here%27s_Johnny_2.jpg

If you had "Ruby complains about how cold it is, regardless of the weather" on your bingo card, cross that one off, because her house in AXE!-eter gets "very, VERY cold".

After rejoicing about/complaining about the cold weather, she mentions that she "accidentally" recorded herself talking for nearly 5 hours, which she proudly says she does "so much". Ruby will undoubtedly listen back to this recording of herself talking like it's some self-absorbed podcast made for her, by her.

It's time to venture into the outside world, and true to her resolution to immerse herself in academia and university culture for her final year, she's arranged a study group meeting in...Waterstones. Ruby "Support Small, Independent Business" Granger continues to give big companies all her attention and money. They're not going to sponsor you, Ruby, you can stop now.

Untd.jpg

After forcing three of the unsuspecting staff to wave at the camera, Ruby acts like she's been mobbed by fans, claiming that two of the staff watch her videos, even though the staff likely only know her as "that spoilt street-urchin-cosplay weirdo who never leaves".

Unjjjtd.jpg

After her study session and taking up an entire table to herself for most of the day, Ruby beelines it to the children's books, naturally.

Then it's time for Ruby to pretend to post some parcels, by opening the postbox door, then closing it again.

Unjkkjjtd.jpg

When her Depop buyers inquire about their missing parcels and she pleads ignorance, it's a given that:

A. She didn't get proof of postage.
B. She didn't even post it.

Then it's time for a food haul, and after a browse of the Christmas things at Marks & Spencer's, Ruby shows off all the food she's going to avoid eating this week.

Ujjtd.jpg

Ruby reveals that her personal tutor for the final year of university is completely new and someone she's never spoken to before, presumably because her previous personal tutor was finally granted a retraining order against her.

Ujjhhtd.jpg

After almost breaking down in tears because her mother sent her a parcel of some shit she forgot to bring, Ruby sternly points at us as a non-verbal warning to pay attention - this rollercoaster ride of excitement is about to reach its peak as she reveals what essential emergency items just needed to be urgently posted to her.

Item 1: Cardomom Pods.
Item 2: Pea Protein Powder
Item 3: Powdered Peanut Butter
Item 4: Mild chilli powder (or "mahhrr chulee-powder", according to Ruby)
Item 5: Arnica cream, which Ruby emphasises she did not ask for - gawd, mother, can't you get anything right?!
Item 5: Gingerbread men
Item 6: A mostly dead rose from the garden
Item 7: Random Cricut paper/attachments
Item 8: A copy of the book To The Letter by Simon Garfield, which Ruby needs for her dissertation, even though she still hasn't chosen an appropriate dissertation topic, and couldn't use the library copy because hers has loads of annotations - which she proves by flicking through to show one small highlighted passage.

So, all essential stuff that couldn't wait a couple of weeks until she's back home, and was definitely worth the hefty cost and energy waste of having that big parcel urgently posted to her. She most definitely didn't just ask her mother to send a bunch of random crap from the kitchen so she could feel like a boarding school child getting a food delivery from back home. You've earned a stern finger-point for even entertaining the thought:

kkllkUjjh.jpg

Then it's time for a book haul, where Ruby unveils another two books that she'll pretend to read: Wintering by Katherine May and the last Miss Peregrine's book. Ruby says she craves nature writing passages. Aesthetics first, everything else never.

Then it's time for Ruby to cram in an undeclared ad for Allplants, in which she gives a glowing endorsement for this plant-based food service whose food she hasn't actually tried yet. Did you pay for this, Ruby? If not, why haven't you made that clear?

In a genuinely shocking display of rare common sense, Ruby has decided to go to a yoga class taught by a trained professional, instead of constantly risking injury with her own poorly-executed backyard yoga. That common sense is short-lived, though.

kjjh.jpg

After dressing up like Georgie Denbrough, Ruby decides to take a waterproof bag to hold just a bottle and her purse and phone, which would fit easily and safely in her pocket (and also her phone wouldn't be getting violently smacked against a metal bottle, which she does at least once).

This wasn't just a transparent and forced excuse to show a gifted bag in hopes of getting more free stuff, how dare you think that! Don't make her point disapprovingly at you again!

Then it's time for Ruby and Blakeney to unbox the Allplants order, with a special appearance from all the New Yorker clippings that they glued all over the kitchen, which are already tearing and peeling off:

kjlljh.jpg

Ruby gushes over how amazing the food is, even though she hasn't tried it and, let's be honest, will not eat a full portion of any of this, if she even tries it at all. She gives a massive thankyou to Allplants, without actually specifying that it is gifted.

Ruby, let me tell you about a couple of little words called "ethics" and "integrity". You might not know what they mean, having never displayed either quality, but when you receive something for free as an influencer, you should make it clear that it was gifted to you, or you were paid to advertise it. Neither option requires you to give the product or service endless praise and an unreserved recommendation without even trying it.

Every time you bend over backwards to give glowing praise to products you never use, haven't tried or don't like, you just look like a fake shill for all these random companies, willing to do and say anything for free stuff and money. What little integrity you have left gets chipped away. It's sleazy and dishonest, which is fast becoming your entire brand.

Just be honest. None of those influencer sponsorships demand you to declare they're your favourite thing ever, so why keep doing it? Not to mention the obvious problem with a wealthy influencer getting an abundance of free food they can easily afford to pay for, to let go to waste in their freezer, in a time when so many people struggle to get basic meals.

kjllhhjh.png

After a surprise cameo from Watermelon Dude (RIP all of Blakeney's other fridge magnets, which weren't "aesthetic" enough for Ruby), that's all for the "daily" university vlogs forever, or until Ruby decides to enrol in uni all over again to begin the process anew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why would you google "signs of an eating disorder" while you're filming yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Trying to get more attention for sure

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

sitkx

VIP Member
Ruby’s current glasses make me sad. I don’t want to crap on anyone’s fashion choices but they remind me so much of the NHS frames I had to have as a child because my mum couldn’t afford the nicer ones. I was teased horribly and I can’t get behind this current trend of old-fashioned NHS/Deirdre Barlow specs at all, I really struggle to see how they’re fashionable and they just give me flashbacks to school whenever I see anyone wearing them. Ruby had some lovely coppery/gold frames a while back that really suited her colouring and she looked really nice in them.
me, reading your comment, as I’m wearing clear frame glasses just like hers 😭😂
92653F1D-6E23-449F-9275-5FC27797A225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
i haven't been on the ruby threads in like, forever, but the way she tries to sound so intelligent all the time makes me want to rip my hair out. when she was talking about circe and went "her writing is...not visceral, but corporeal...tactile is the word!" i couldn't help but roll my eyes. in the immortal words of tiffany pollard, "she does not have the vernacular that she thinks she possesses"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Ruby: Gets asked to stop posting triggering food content after asking her followers what they'd like her to change.
Also Ruby: Makes sure the first shot of her next vlog is a tiny meal in the shallowest bowl possible, even putting it before the vlog intro.

Ruby remembered to continue numbering the titles for her "daily" vlog series, after forgetting for 4 out of 7 videos.

To add to the franchise confusion, this 7th entry in the series is evidently a prequel to the last one. This footage was shot a week before Vlog 6:

Untitledghfhh.png

The police are evidently closing in, since Ruby has a call scheduled with her lawyer, along with an interview (aka interrogation). Are they finally ready to arrest her father for tax evasion? Only time will tell.

Her timetable also lists "work" though, so this entire planner already seems like fiction.

'Admin tasks: Activate.' Ruby is a Russian sleeper agent: Confirmed.

In case you hadn't heard, Ruby likes Autumn. You know what she likes more than Autumn? Telling people that she likes Autumn. And stealing from charities. But also the Autumn thing.

Ruby went to the "AXE!-eter" shop. She never explains if this is anywhere near Exeter.

Ruby heads home after university, but makes sure to stop along the way to put her camera on the wall to film herself walking up a path from multiple angles for some reason:

Untitldghkhh.jpg

Untitldghfhh.jpg

At which point, early onset dementia kicks in, as she apparently forgets where she's going, immediately turns around and walks back in the opposite direction towards university for no reason whatsoever:

Untitlkhh.jpg

Ruby bought herself an Exeter University pennant. She hasn't, as yet, bought an AXE!-exter University pennant.

She also bought A Chaste Maid in Cheapside for her Kindle:

Untitlh.jpg

Meanwhile, Perlego's over here like:

(Yup, A Chaste Maid in Cheapside is available free to subscribers on Ruby's mostest favouritest digital book platform (at least, it is when Perlego are paying for it to be).)

Less than 5 and a half minutes into the vlog and she's already run out of content again and has to stitch on an unrelated video for padding.

Since she's clearly failed to maintain anything resembling a daily schedule, I've no idea why she doesn't just whittle this boredom into a 10 minute weekly vlog, or just not bother at all, since she never intentionally films anything interesting.

Ruby's academic year resolutions include spending more time with Blakeney, which I'm sure Blakeney's fucking thrilled about, as if having this delusional, parasitic barnacle latched onto her for only 8-12 hours a day wasn't enough.

Ruby's resolutions:

• Socialise more! But also don't force yourself to be more social!
  • Study more, despite already spending all your waking hours obsessing over studying!
  • Don't go home as much! But also go home twice in a month of starting uni and write to your mum days after leaving the house!
  • Look after your physical and mental health! But also never stop studying and never eat anything!
  • Don't do all the extra reading! But just continue doing all the extra reading, after wasting the summer doing extra reading!

She's completely lost her mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Oh you just know ”reassessing her priorities” = no more daily vlogs and more running home to never grow up. And I’m sure she’s ditched therapy already, after all ”being in nature” is sooooo, SO therapeutic.
"Hello, it's Rooby, and tooday oiy'm gyowing tyoo bee reassessing my priorities, and showing you how to do the same!

This has been highly, highly requested by myself, and I've been meaning to do it for so, so long!

Step 1:

Make a Notion page with all your favourite things in life.

My favourite things in life are money, being 12 years old, never not being near my parents and lying about everything, but your priorities might be a little different.

Step 2:

Create a Pinterest vision board of your ideal life.

This is like a digital murial to help you visualise all the things you want to achieve.

As you can see, my vision board is a picture of my face Photoshopped onto my hero, Anne Shirley, standing in a beautiful autominal field, holding big sacks of money while my parents watch protectively from under a nearby tree.

My most bestest friend Blakeney is standing just behind me, gazing in wonder at me and reaching out to offer me tea. As you can see, we're wearing identical outfits. This happens so, so often in real life by complete coincidence! It's really quite amazing how I get dressed, then Blakeney gets dressed, then shortly after, I get the inspiration purely from my own brain to change my clothes and independently find something in my wardrobe to wear that matches! I'm always doing that, it's like we're psychic!

The speech bubble above my mummy's head shows that she's shouting words of encouragement: "You deserve this for being the most special girl in the world!" Mummy says. Daddy is just saying, "I love you, Bookworm!" Because, of course, I'm a bookworm.

Family is very important, and while you might not care about your parents as much as I obviously do, you can still include yours on your vision board.

Edit: Hello, it's Rooby, and I was just editing the video when I was reminded by one of my many, many fans that I actually have a sister, her name is Marsha apparently. I definitely knew this, and Marlene is absolutely included in the murial, she's just very far away in the background so that she can't distract my parents from focusing on me. Independence is very important, so Marlon being far away helps her gain that vital independence that's so, so necessary.

Step 3:

Ignore any bullying negativity.

People might try to tell you that they are concerned for your mental health or that your dreams aren't realistic, that you can't remove the indoor plumbing from your house to recreate a Victorian aesthetic, or that you need to eat food to survive. These people are just jealous bullies.

People might tell you that you need therapy. But why seek mental health treatment when you can just open your window and take in a deep breath of cold air on a cold December morning? Narcissism who? Borderline personality disorder what? Nature is the ultimate therapy.

You know what's best for you, so just go out and do it. If they tell you that unicorns aren't real, just get a horse to mate with a rhino and prove them wrong! If someone tells you that you can't fly like Superman, just go out and do it! You can jump off a tall building a thousand times, you only need to defy gravity once to achieve your dreams - the important thing is getting up and trying again!"

Step 4:

Move back into your childhood bedroom and tape your vision board onto the wall so that you can see it every day.

Daydreaming about accomplishing things in life is much easier than working hard to achieve them.

Make sure to burn a candle nearby, this will give your vision board a Dark Academia aesthetic which will really motivate you to imagine your dream life.

Step 5:

Ignore other responsibilities.

People might tell you that you need to upload your daily vlogs on YouTube daily.

Others might tell you that you should participate in the book club you started.

Even more people might wonder where the Holocaust memorial you were supposed to be creating with ill-gotten charity funds went to.

Whether it's those things or other annoying burdens like children or an actual job, just cast aside these distractions - they will only divert your attention from gazing at your vision board for 12 hours a day and living in a world of productive imagination."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42