Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero lisp. WTF Ruby.
It did actually occur to me while I was cooking that she might have seen a doctor and been given diazepam or something similar, that could explain the bizarre speech and rambling about romanticising your life, confusion about whether she was talking about months or seasons and strange speech. It just seemed like she was a bit high. And I cannot imagine Ruby smoking a joint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ETA just watched it again and she’s talking a bit like I do when I’ve had too many stimulants lmao
God could you imagine Ruby on the likes of MDMA or Modafinil?

She would never stop talking about books 😂/24 hour book reading stream ( all kids ones ofc)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why can't rich people just donate to charity??
Ruby is spitting out her ceremonial tea in shock and disgust at the very thought!

And the latest book on her Goodreads 'Want to Read' list is called 'Hungry: A Memoir of Wanting More.' I can't even.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
why can't rich people just donate to charity??
Because they're rich. A lot of rich people have this idea that giving to charity means giving away all your money and so obviously they can't do it because they like having money (source: my dad. He worked in a similar sector to Daddy Bones, and has only started giving to charity since I started making donations in his name every Father's Day lol, he now triples whatever I donate). I think if you manage to amass any kind of wealth, you probably are greedy to some extent or other (because otherwise you'd have given some of it away), and are therefore inherently less likely to give to charity frequently (this is obvs a generalisation). Also the richer you are the more detached you become from the real world, and the less conscious you become of real world issues. Not all of course, there are plenty of issues which wealth can't fix, but I'm sure Ruby simply can't imagine not being able to buy clothing new or full price, and so it just wouldn't occur to her that others might struggle.

Reactions: 18
I made a bingo card too! She better be putting out another routine video soon.

8C675446-88D0-409A-9DD2-42002850800A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Because they're rich. A lot of rich people have this idea that giving to charity means giving away all your money and so obviously they can't do it because they like having money (source: my dad. He worked in a similar sector to Daddy Bones, and has only started giving to charity since I started making donations in his name every Father's Day lol, he now triples whatever I donate). I think if you manage to amass any kind of wealth, you probably are greedy to some extent or other (because otherwise you'd have given some of it away), and are therefore inherently less likely to give to charity frequently (this is obvs a generalisation). Also the richer you are the more detached you become from the real world, and the less conscious you become of real world issues. Not all of course, there are plenty of issues which wealth can't fix, but I'm sure Ruby simply can't imagine not being able to buy clothing new or full price, and so it just wouldn't occur to her that others might struggle.
This x1000000. Rich people are the tightest people on the planet.

Reactions: 12
What the hell is happening to her, I feel like she’s completely spiraling???

Also, let’s be real, she probably has a Notion list of her month rankings

Reactions: 8
Yes and I feel like a lot of rich people have this attitude like ‘I worked really hard to get where I am and no one gave me any handouts’ (ignoring entirely their privilege, the class system, the fact that they were privately schooled and probably given a large inheritance at some point) and so see people benefiting charity as laziness.

Reactions: 17
Yes and I feel like a lot of rich people have this attitude like ‘I worked really hard to get where I am and no one gave me any handouts’ (ignoring entirely their privilege, the class system, the fact that they were privately schooled and probably given a large inheritance at some point) and so see people benefiting charity as laziness.
Yeah and if at any point they do decide to open their pockets, they won’t shut the duck up about it or stop patting themselves on the back for it for weeks.

Reactions: 12
Favourite months? Wtf. I have a preference on time of year but she needs to grow up. It's frustrating.

Reactions: 10
Just unfollow Her.
lol do we have a white knight here? 😂 How about you unfollow us and go watch a study with me or something, maybe read a kids’ book or two. Bound to make you happier than watching us laugh at your precious queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What the hell is happening to her, I feel like she’s completely spiraling???

Also, let’s be real, she probably has a Notion list of her month rankings
She really does seem to be falling down some kind of hole, it’s very sad. She seems a bit more spacey than usual and she doesn’t even seem to be brushing her hair as much. I also have to agree with the poster who said that the lisp might be invisalign - that would explain the recent ‘medical appointment’ (odd to say ‘medical appointment’ since you normally just say a doctor or dentist appointment, unless you’re looking for sympathy, and also the appointment was on a Saturday morning (iirc) which would be odd for a GP appointment …)

Reactions: 13
lol do we have a white knight here? 😂 How about you unfollow us and go watch a study with me or something, maybe read a kids’ book or two. Bound to make you happier than watching us laugh at your precious queen.
Someone‘s a lot better at following directions
than Ruby 😂

Reactions: 6
That half-baked Ode to July is SO ✨casual magic✨, has she been spending time with Jade and absorbing her MLM essence?

• Haha
Everyone was talking about Ruby's Dissertation being too advanced and that it sounds like a Masters/PHD level kind of work. I can imagine her and her advisor conversation going something like this

Ruby: I want to do a dark academia *Mispronounces it* kind of disertation *insert ramblings that I can't be assed to write out*

Advisor: *confused and trying to process what the child was talking about* I think that's a little too complex for only 10 thousand words... (Idk how many words she has to write lets go with that)

Ruby: Oh it won't be! I can easily write this in 10k words I can trim it down!

Advisor: Look I think it would be better if you approached it this way (I don't study English Lit, use your imaginations)

Ruby: No I don't agree with that. Thats not the point I want to put across! *insert more ramblings*

Advisor: *really wishing she was somewhere else and not with this child*

Ruby: Do you know what I mean?

Advisor: Just take my advice on board and go with something simpler.

Ruby: *walks out throwing all the advice out of her head cause she doesn't need that tit*

• Haha
Now she's planning to dye the dungarees.

Sorry to break it to you Ruby, but a lot of clothing is soaked in fixatives before being sold, so new dye won't take. You'd have better luck bleaching them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.