Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes...her face looks tired and she just looks incredibly ill.

Her month ranking system, whatever you wanna call it is so annoying. She does something like that every year. Whenever a new month or season comes around she always has to tell everyone that "ITs hEr VeRy FavOurITE SeAsON/MoNth". It's so annoying.
We know she's still stuck in the mindset of being at primary school, so I wouldn't be shocked if she hates July because it's been engrained in her as the month schools break up for six week's holiday.

"Oh such torment that fate has brought me! The blinding sun only reminds me of the summer prison I have been cast into - like a scorching desert, barren of education and bereft of house points. Lucky I have my teachers' phone numbers memorised! They may have me permanently diverted to voicemail, but the sound of their voice messages will be like an oasis in these academically arid summer weeks." She probably had a countdown calendar to the first day of school like it were Christmas.

Regular adults usually just gauge the months by when birthdays, Halloween and Christmas falls. January sucks because it's dark, cold, and there's the post-Christmas blues, paying off Christmas bills and going back to work (if you were lucky enough to get time off) - Ruby will obviously have no concept of things like bills and work. And otherwise all the seasonal months blend together.

She's an utter clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her insta story ramblings always remind me of the kind of rubbish I talk after a night out when you're in somebody's kitchen at 4am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If I wanted to ”romanticise my life”, Roobee, ranking the freaking months like a moronic toddler (apologies to all actual toddlers everywhere) would not be anywhere near the top.

I don’t get this obsession she has with trying to make her life out to be something that it’s not. It’s fine to have dreams and even fantasies, but at some point, you need to get a grip and start keeping those to yourself a bit, and start actually working on yourself. Constructive tit, you know, not sitting in your room sipping tea and starving yourself but reading actual grown-up books, reading widely, getting life experience outside of the family home. Becoming a person who’s actually interesting and has something of note to say, not a perpetual spoiled child who twirls in the fields and can’t string together a coherent sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That month ranking story is so odd, I can’t put my finger on what it is. She could be putting the lisp on, but to me it seems like she’s talking almost as if she’s had some sort of dental work done, like the way her mouth moves is just strange.
Maybe she’s got invisilign or some tit
ETA just watched it again and she’s talking a bit like I do when I’ve had too many stimulants lmao
She could have a mouth ulcer, I get them when stressed and it makes me sound lispy.

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely putting that lisp on, she forgot by the end and was talking normally ( well, normal for Ruby anyway ).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely putting that lisp on, she forgot by the end and was talking normally ( well, normal for Ruby anyway ).
I think anyone with an actual lisp should be offended at this. The only logical conclusion now is for her to have to do a 12 round exhibition match with famous lisper Mike Tyson. The YouTube boxing business is huge, this will be a big payday for you, Rubes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is awful, shes just showing off she doesn't fit in them anymore when shes asking if she should buy new ones. What the hell Ruby?????
It's also more performative bullshit on every level.

"I love them and if I keep them I will wear them every day, but maybe there's more dungarees out there that I'll like more?!" They're thrifted dungarees, you dipshit, it's not Sophie's Choice. Just buy another pair if you find another pair you like more. Don't act like you can't easily afford it and don't have entire rooms full of horded clothes.

This is all just another flimsy, performative excuse to bodycheck and (much like the awkward wavy hair story) to show off her Blakeney cosplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
please can someone help me understand something? i’m genuinely not meaning to sound ignorant but i want to learn, as when i had my ED i didn’t bodycheck the way Ruby is doing

please can someone help me understand what she gains from bodychecking online/publicly? again i’m not meaning to sound rude or ignorant, i just want to understand better :)

(sorry for my English)

Reactions: 1
"I love them and if I keep them I will wear them every day, but maybe there's more dungarees out there that I'll like more?!"
Stupidest thing I've ever heard and nothing an adult would even think about clothes

Reactions: 9
she's asking if she should keep or re-sell those dungarees.... somebody please introduce ruby to the idea of donating clothes!! she's trying to squeeze as much money out of her (child) followers as possible and it's disgusting

also, i promise i'm not completely self-obsessed but i tried out of curiosity and when i hold my phone up high like that it makes my legs look thin too...even through i'm a healthy weight. i'm still not convinced that ruby has lost very much weight at all. what strikes me is how sallow her skin is, which is something i see quite often in vegans who aren't taking the care to properly nourish themselves. i think she has lost a couple of kgs maybe, and it's quite apparent because she's short with a small frame, but there's a huge amount of baiting and manipulation going on for sure. i definitely wouldn't call it extreme weight loss, and no shade but people on this thread are being quite sensational about the whole affair

please can someone help me understand what she gains from bodychecking online/publicly? again i’m not meaning to sound rude or ignorant, i just want to understand better :)
a bunch of people on here will screenshot the post and comment "omggggg she's scarily thin👀👀👀". she'll read it and feel validated, and thus continue to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
please can someone help me understand something? i’m genuinely not meaning to sound ignorant but i want to learn, as when i had my ED i didn’t bodycheck the way Ruby is doing

(sorry for my English)
People will more experience with/knowledge of ED behaviour will be able to clarify more, but some people with an ED tend to bodycheck for themselves and/or others as an acknowledgement that they've lost weight, no matter how unhealthy it is.

Ruby seems to do it for other people's approval more than her own acknowledgement that she's lost weight. She's super eager to do it for other people to see, but then if you look at her uni room videos, she's strategically covered her mirror in photos (a bizarre thing to do by itself) to the point where, when she looks in it, she will only see her face and nothing of her body.

So she seems to hate looking at herself, but desperately wants other people to tell her she looks great, so we get lots of photos of her showing off how dangerously thin she's getting.

It mostly works for her as she has a lot of blindly adoring fans who will tell her how slim and beautiful she looks and she'll just ignore and delete any comments expressing concern.

Reactions: 5
a bunch of people on here will screenshot the post and comment "omggggg she's scarily thin👀👀👀". she'll read it and feel validated, and thus continue to do it
People will more experience with/knowledge of ED behaviour will be able to clarify more, but some people with an ED tend to bodycheck for themselves and/or others as an acknowledgement that they've lost weight, no matter how unhealthy it is.

Ruby seems to do it for other people's approval more than her own acknowledgement that she's lost weight. She's super eager to do it for other people to see, but then if you look at her uni room videos, she's strategically covered her mirror in photos (a bizarre thing to do by itself) to the point where, when she looks in it, she will only see her face and nothing of her body.

So she seems to hate looking at herself, but desperately wants other people to tell her she looks great, so we get lots of photos of her showing off how dangerously thin she's getting.
thank you for helping me understand it better!

Reactions: 6
In the dungarees video she really sounded like she was putting on a child's voice. Yikes.

Also imagine talking about romanticising life then posting a photo of a Nelson Mandela quote a couple of stories later. Like yeah he was a man who always sought to make the world a better place, who refused to let injustice and literal abuse stop him from making a difference but like...good luck romanticising life on Robben Island.

Reactions: 10
she's asking if she should keep or re-sell those dungarees.... somebody please introduce ruby to the idea of donating clothes!! she's trying to squeeze as much money out of her (child) followers as possible and it's disgusting
So true. I do find the depop thing really worrying. Fair enough if you don't have a lot of money but why can't rich people just donate to charity?? I'm not exactly rich and I give most of my old clothes away. Ruby is so greedy and mercenary

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.