Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she is making such a mistake applying for Oxford again, she’s clearly shown that she’s not a particularly resilient person and I genuinely think doing a masters there would finish her off...

Reactions: 24
We need to work "super-clever literary bunny" in the next thread title. Please make it happen
Her fans are literal children (or very slow) and definitely think too highly of her 🤦‍♀️ She's a total loser, I'd rather imagine her like a slow sloth who the only reason he's not been eaten yet is cause it's uselessly hanging from a tree and stinks. She's not a competition to anyone basically. Still I feel her delusional fans (who are children and / or not very intelligent) give her too much confidence cause they think she's goals. When she fails to get accepted to Oxford again it's gonna be a total trainwreck.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she is making such a mistake applying for Oxford again, she’s clearly shown that she’s not a particularly resilient person and I genuinely think doing a masters there would finish her off...
I don't think she's ready to do a MA. It's a huge step up from undergrad, and so much of it is moving into your own research and getting into a dialogue with fellow students and peers. Ruby wouldn't cope.

Reactions: 15
sorry rubes but aesthetic is not a descriptive word - she wishes she was in the queens gambit so bad
82CB8C76-C1F6-43AC-9460-CA168A7E7276.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but that is the most ridiculous chess position I’ve ever seen :ROFLMAO: at least make it look like you can actually play

• Haha
Reactions: 37
sorry rubes but aesthetic is not a descriptive word - she wishes she was in the queens gambit so bad View attachment 650271
Why has she just lifted her entire personality from films and tv shows? She just seems to have zero sense of who she really is, it must be exhausting to have to mould your entire personality and looks to whatever your latest obsession is... I wonder if she is actually any good at chess / even knows how to play lol

Reactions: 30
sorry rubes but aesthetic is not a descriptive word - she wishes she was in the queens gambit so bad View attachment 650271
From Hermione Granger to Jane Austen to Alice in Wonderland and Beth Harmon, and the rate at which her dress-up play is going, it seems like she's having an identity crisis. Or if Ruby's really into such stuff, shouldn't she be studying Drama/Theatre instead of Literature?

I wish there was a dislike button; seeing the word 'aesthetic' is so cringey.

Reactions: 20
Why has she just lifted her entire personality from films and tv shows? She just seems to have zero sense of who she really is, it must be exhausting to have to mould your entire personality and looks to whatever your latest obsession is... I wonder if she is actually any good at chess / even knows how to play lol
I'm no chess expert but is that board even possible? With all of the pawns still in the starting position but the pieces behind moved?
There’s only one king on the board so nope not possible haha
Also the centre pawns are usually the first pieces in the game to move, almost every opening involves making a pawn move.

Reactions: 10
From Hermione Granger to Jane Austen to Alice in Wonderland and Beth Harmon, and the rate at which her dress-up play is going, it seems like she's having an identity crisis. Or if Ruby's really into such stuff, shouldn't she be studying Drama/Theatre instead of Literature?

I wish there was a dislike button; seeing the word 'aesthetic' is so cringey.
I’m genuinely shocked she didn’t try to set up a “aesthetic society” at uni 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely shocked she didn’t try to set up a “aesthetic society” at uni 😂
Dark Academia "aesthetic" club would be more successful then her fledgling bookclub and pumpkin productivity no doubt

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.