Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a girl in her comments telling her how inspiring she is and asking her for weight loss advice...I don’t even have the words.
I hope Ruby is proud of herself for finally transforming her social media into a pro-ana space

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
There’s a girl in her comments telling her how inspiring she is and asking her for weight loss advice...I don’t even have the words.
I saw a comment in which someone told her she's matured and really grown into a woman in recent months... No words.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Roobee, is probably going to create a video now, that romanticises the French Revolution :cautious:

"I followed a starving peasant's morning routine (healthy, productive, vegan)"
I’m already shuddering just imagining the thousand different ways Ruby could mispronounce the world guillotine in her painfully irritating childish voice.

« Hello it’s Ruby, I am officially announcing that I will now stop deleting all the super mean and unjustified comments I am so unjustly receiving to document officially the astronomical bullying I am enduring. Consider this a warning to all of you internet bullies, I have copied your Instagram handles in my Notions bullying log AND on my brand new pumpkin productivity « #bekindandvengeful Bully Log ». Of course, I used my favourite feather quill dipped in the blood of my very favourite dead fly, which I have been keeping on my desk for that purpose. So aesthetic and deadflycore! I have read the back of a Francious vegan cheese pack an hour and a half ago (+1 for my Goodreads!). I am consequently the world most renowned expert in Francious history and most specifically the Francious Revolution. All the person listed on my bully log will be Gwenlotinated at dawn. Did you know that the gwenlothyne was invented by a guy call Joseph Ignace Gwinlowtown? Astronomically interesting!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m already shuddering just imagining the thousand different ways Ruby could mispronounce the world guillotine in her painfully irritating childish voice.

« Hello it’s Ruby, I am officially announcing that I will now stop deleting all the super mean and unjustified comments I am so unjustly receiving to document officially the astronomical bullying I am enduring. Consider this a warning to all of you internet bullies, I have copied your Instagram handles in my Notions bullying log AND on my brand new pumpkin productivity « #bekindandvengeful Bully Log ». Of course, I used my favourite feather quill dipped in the blood of my very favourite dead fly, which I have been keeping on my desk for that purpose. So aesthetic and deadflycore! I have read the back of a Francious vegan cheese pack an hour and a half ago (+1 for my Goodreads!). I am consequently the world most renowned expert in Francious history and most specifically the Francious Revolution. All the person listed on my bully log will be Gwenlotinated at dawn. Did you know that the gwenlothyne was invented by a guy call Joseph Ignace Gwinlowtown? Astronomically interesting!”
It honestly took me several attempts to work out what 'Francious' meant...

Reactions: 4
It honestly took me several attempts to work out what 'Francious' meant...
that's actually a direct quote from Roobee! I can't remember which video it was, but it said "a la francious" instead of "à la française"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whaaaaat I went out and come back to this👀 this is another level of calling out. At this point there is no way she can’t address it...
D65E156A-FF0B-44CE-A5CA-9CD450244FBF.jpeg

A78BB5E0-6ED0-4CEE-9784-B3447D452A01.jpeg

442D5AA4-61F4-415B-B647-EBC42870E6B1.jpeg

29DB1825-F252-4285-96B5-12D45934AB79.jpeg

3D3BE419-EE45-4CC8-9D0F-06A715B37058.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
that's actually a direct quote from Roobee! I can't remember which video it was, but it said "a la francious" instead of "à la française"
It was the one about Victorian dinner etiquette or something like that? Either way the one where she was having a Victorian dinner with her parents lol

Wow, her comments on insta have hit the roof 👀

Also, apologies for the double post but she is looking scarily ill right now. I really hope she gets help.

Reactions: 14
Someone in the comments said they'd reported her. I don't use Instagram enough to know how it usually works, but maybe it hides a reported post from the feed unless you have a link until Instagram can check if it's a legit violation of their policies?
Hello, that was me! I reported the whole account but can't tell how it exactly works and if she's deleted it or if Instagram has something to do with it. But I thought reporting her is something I can do for all those suffering and getting triggered.... Btw, I'm German German so excuse my English!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Whaaaaat I went out and come back to this👀 this is another level of calling out. At this point there is no way she can’t address it...
The problem is that she should not feel obliged to address anything, given that she has a right to privacy. What needs to stop, however, is the triggering content she continues to post online. She apologised for the food picture, was called out by a friend, and yet THE NEXT DAY posted multiple stories about food.

Reactions: 22

'Alright everyone, I just finished my 16 hour locomotive intersectional on the farm. Well, actually no, it's only been an a few hours, as I got dismissed from my shift early. I decided to just take the time to fill out my bullet journal, my study planner, my master to do list, my diary, my kindness journal and I wrote a letter to one of my imaginary friends. I only wasted about two hours of my day, so I've been super productive!! But my employer had the nerve to fire me? I'm being bullied so, I've decided to file a request for my employer to be hung, drawn, and quartered, the suitable punishment for any bully.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I read this forum and I watch her Instagram stories but I never realised that people outside of here had noticed the decline that we have been seeing. After seeing the comments people have been leaving her tonight on Instagram I honestly don't know how she can continue to act like nothing is going on with addressing the situation.

Reactions: 21
I read this forum and I watch her Instagram stories but I never realised that people outside of here had noticed the decline that we have been seeing. After seeing the comments people have been leaving her tonight on Instagram I honestly don't know how she can continue to act like nothing is going on with addressing the situation.
I wonder if she will just delete that post tomorrow and pretend it never happened. It's 11pm UK time though so she is probably asleep now as a good Victorian child would probably go to sleep at 8pm to save on candles.:rolleyes:
Let's hope the message sinks in as she reads those comments, she needs to realise how dangerous this is.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she will just delete that post and pretend it never happened.
I think that now people have realised there is a problem they are just going to keep commenting. I don't know if her sister or family follow her on social media but they must be noticing the comments of concern.

I hope that this isn't all too overwhelming at this point, but she needs to take this seriously and at the very least stop with all of the food and body posts. She's absolutely obsessed with both these things and everyone knows at this point that it's very unkind and triggering!

Post a photo of a book or a notepad for goodness sake! You're ""brand"" is being studious and learned, where are the academic texts or research projects that you so very much love to "study"?? Your main instagram and youtube channel at this point is 90% food & drinks coupled with obvious body checks, this is why people are tired of pretending that you're not doing this on purpose!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope that this isn't all too overwhelming at this point, but she needs to take this seriously and at the very least stop with all of the food and body posts. She's absolutely obsessed with both these things and everyone knows at this point that it's very unkind and triggering!

Post a photo of a book or a notepad for goodness sake! You're ""brand"" is being studious and learned, where are the academic texts or research projects that you so very much love to "study"?? Your main instagram and youtube channel at this point is 90% food & drinks coupled with obvious body checks, this is why people are tired of pretending that you're not doing this on purpose!
Exactly. She could show us some of her internship translation tasks, or her reading list for her modules next year, etc.

Reactions: 12
Oh God... I bet she actually cared about House Points. I can definitely see her trying to achieve them, and if a teacher said they'd give her one, Ruby would definitely keep checking and reminding the teacher until they put it on the system.
I'm tempted now to count Erimentha's house points...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone who has struggled with eating disorders all their life from the young age of about 5-6 I do find the whole situation hard to watch because I know that if she doesn't get the help she needs things are only going to get worse.

I watch this girl on YouTube who has documented at lot of her Eating disorder journey, I am not going to mention her here although some of you may know her. I just keep thinking I hope things don't go that far and get to that point with her. The girl I am talking about is doing really well by the way if anyone wondered!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The problem is that she should not feel obliged to address anything, given that she has a right to privacy. What needs to stop, however, is the triggering content she continues to post online. She apologised for the food picture, was called out by a friend, and yet THE NEXT DAY posted multiple stories about food.
It’s not really about a right to privacy imo, when you become an influencer and monetize your sm, you kinda lose that privilege. You’re putting your life on show and you’re making money off it, you should at least be honest with your followers when you’ve spent months posting content that’s clearly triggered a lot of people and now it’s come to a head. Either address it or get off social media, she still appeals to school age people and she knows there’s a lot of kids following her, I feel she has a responsibility to just be real at this point.

ETA this is probably the harshest comment I’ve actually posted about Rubys ED, but I honestly just worry about the amount of kids I see in her comments section who clearly adore her and want to copy her, and don’t know any better. It is concerning that they are consuming her content and thinking her behaviours re. food are normal when they’re really not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else wonder what Jade must think of this all? Didn’t they meet up recently? Surely she would have seen how scarily ill Ruby looks

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.