Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late recap, but better late than never:

- She is wasting her summer break preparing for her dissertation
- Probably not taking a year abroad
- Camping trip w/Blakeney
- Moved her bookclub to Discord, still doesn't give a duck
- Posting more and more ED-triggering content, so Molly unfollowed her. Also her followers get worried about her.
- Decorated her and Blakeney's flat in Exeter, removed Blakeney's fridge magnets because of Ruby's crappy a e s t h e t i c s (Blakeney, remember, if you need help, codeword is "pikelet"!)
- Mispronouncing words at its finest (we all love Muriel and Pie-rott, alamac too <3)
- Googling "ketchup calories" #ketchupgate
- 7 books in one day readathon, ignorance still not cured
- Remeber kids, reading tea packet is +1 for your GoodReads score
- Met with Jade
- Colonialism or Victorian aesthetic? There is no difference.
- THAT bleeping BOATER IS NOT DEAD YET
- Posting weird OOTD, broken leg pose

• Heart
Reactions: 42
just like her bookclub. she's inconsistent and all over the place
And like her YouTube channel, she's either too incapable or too lazy to come up with new ideas, even blindingly obvious ones.

I've just had a look over her Pumpkin Productivity store, and it's a very limited selection of generic, sometimes bafflingly niche/outdated planners (A 'house point' tracker? God help the poor kid whipping one of those out in class.)

There's endless stationary product ideas that Ruby didn't think of or just couldn't be bothered with. Want to buy a pen from this "stationery" shop that sell "academic essentials"? Not an option. A planner that you don't need? That's essential. Any means of writing in said planner? Nope, don't sell any of those.

Also the main product, the planner, is out of stock indefinitely.

Even the product descriptions are filled with Ruby-isms.
"The Kindness Journal is an interactive notebook." Yeah, no tit; all notebooks are interactive. Wouldn't be much use if they weren't, would they?

At least she's consistently incompetent and lazy at everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet there is a massive temper tantrum going on in the Granger household mommy people bullying me again help me delete all these horrible messages saying I'm to skinny
Man I wish I could be a fly on the wall in Ruby's bedroom. Or a dead one on her desk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
A 'house point' tracker? God help the poor kid whipping one of those out in class
Oh God... I bet she actually cared about House Points. I can definitely see her trying to achieve them, and if a teacher said they'd give her one, Ruby would definitely keep checking and reminding the teacher until they put it on the system.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh God... I bet she actually cared about House Points. I can definitely see her trying to achieve them, and if a teacher said they'd give her one, Ruby would definitely keep checking and reminding the teacher until they put it on the system.
I'd be shocked if she hadn't suggested they implement a house system at Exeter. If anyone disagreed with her or corrected her in seminars, she'd recommend they have points deducted or they be placed in whatever the Slytherin equivalent house for evil kids is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a kid in our class who, when the teachers were asked a question by another student, would obnoxiously interrupt the teacher’s answer to answer it himself...and the answer was usually wrong.

I feel like he and Ruby would’ve been a match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd be shocked if she hadn't suggested they implement a house system at Exeter. If anyone disagreed with her or corrected her in seminars, she'd recommend they have points deducted or they be placed in whatever the Slytherin equivalent house for evil kids is.
Next thing you know, Roobee is going to bring back burning 'witches' (people who disagree with her) at the stake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
holly gabrielle posted one of those super triggering before/after pictures on her instagram yesterday. i wonder if ruby posted all that stuff on her story to...keep up with holly, in a way?? (should i share a screenshot of holly's post? i don't want to trigger you guys even more :/)

isn't the no. 1 rule of ed recovery instagram to *not* post photos of you at your lowest weight because...that's highly triggering? holly obviously knows this--do you think she feels competitive with ruby and is trying to "validate" her illness again? the timing of this post just seems too coincidental

Reactions: 14
Roobee, is probably going to create a video now, that romanticises the French Revolution :cautious:

"I followed a starving peasant's morning routine (healthy, productive, vegan)"
Honestly sounds healthier than her current routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well there were massive food shortages during the French Revolution...
I can only imagine the unhealthy portions and historically inaccurate information she'd serve up...

"Peasants in the French Revolution had a shortage of bread, because their baguettes were all requisitioned by the military to use as spears as this was a simpler time when machine guns weren't commonplace.

This meant that starving families had to subsist entirely on boiled, diced French berets which had little nutritional value, apparently. I don't know what they were complaining about, this seems like a tasty vegan feast to me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll probably come back and say she deleted that yellow dress reel because someone called her out for putting on a poppy when it wasn’t November, so she’s taken some time off to reflect and now she’s going to donate a WWII memorial to an underfunded state school 🙄
That story is still showing up for me on here even though it's not showing up on her main IG page. I'm very confused. Has Ruby broken Instagram?

Reactions: 1
That story is still showing up for me on here even though it's not showing up on her main IG page. I'm very confused. Has Ruby broken Instagram?
Someone in the comments said they'd reported her. I don't use Instagram enough to know how it usually works, but maybe it hides a reported post from the feed unless you have a link until Instagram can check if it's a legit violation of their policies?

Reactions: 2
Someone in the comments said they'd reported her. I don't use Instagram enough to know how it usually works, but maybe it hides a reported post from the feed unless you have a link until Instagram can check if it's a legit violation of their policies?
Oh that makes sense! Well at least we get to screen-grab the comments on it before they're deleted

Reactions: 1
There’s a girl in her comments telling her how inspiring she is and asking her for weight loss advice...I don’t even have the words.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.