Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her take a week off insta, then come back either like nothing happened, or with a sob story about how she’s being bullied on the internet. (Roobee, in case you’re reading, there’s a difference between being bullied and being called out for behaving in a way that’s damaging not only to yourself, but to others. What’s happening here is the latter. We’re calling you out, people are calling you out in your insta comments, because we’re sick of your bullsh*t. I’d tell you to look in the mirror, but I feel like you already do quite enough of that.)

Reactions: 24
I do feel like Molly taking an open stand is giving her a bit of a kick and she’s desperately trying to rectify the situation but in the worst way possible. Showing pb on toast (and noting that it is manilife which Molly swears by), professing love for jammy dodgers, seems like a bit of a haphazard way to come off as a foodie? Obviously the day after coming across as totally disordered just doesn’t work and it is not the way to go because it reinforces that she is just food obsessed. But in her mind? I think she is trying to show that she is just hanging out eating peanut butter and biscuits.

Reactions: 19
I do feel like Molly taking an open stand is giving her a bit of a kick and she’s desperately trying to rectify the situation but in the worst way possible. Showing pb on toast (and noting that it is manilife which Molly swears by), professing love for jammy dodgers, seems like a bit of a haphazard way to come off as a foodie? Obviously the day after coming across as totally disordered just doesn’t work and it is not the way to go because it reinforces that she is just food obsessed. But in her mind? I think she is trying to show that she is just hanging out eating peanut butter and biscuits.
It feels like she’s hired the same damage control people as Prince Andrew lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She could've just said: hey I'm going to take a social media break to deal with personal stuff (the whole Molly thing) or address the situation. But no let me post a picture of my bleeping window.
I mean, during her last controversy (The Great Holocaust Charity Theft of 2021) she expected everyone to be impressed and overwhelmed with forgiveness that she took a whopping 24 whole hours away from Instagram, expecting anything more was outright harassment and bullying.

This time, she's probably chalked up a 1 hour break from social media earlier today as suitable penance. She considers this matter closed, she's suffered enough!

It feels like she’s hired the same damage control people as Prince Andrew lmao
Ruby doesn't have an eating disorder guys, she eats the biggest meals at Woking Pizza Express all the time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, could someone update me on Molly please? Who is she, and what happened between her and Ruby?

Reactions: 5
I bet there is a massive temper tantrum going on in the Granger household mommy people bullying me again help me delete all these horrible messages saying I'm to skinny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry, could someone update me on Molly please? Who is she, and what happened between her and Ruby?
She's an influencer who's recovering from an eating disorder and posts content around that recovery journey, amongst other things.

Ruby's roommate Blakeney became friends with her online, introduced her to Ruby and Molly came to stay with them last month.

Yesterday Molly posted some Insta stories (without mentioning Ruby by name) that someone she was following had been posting triggering content - this was just after Ruby posted some triggering food stories.

Ruby vanished from Molly's follower list just as Molly posted about the mental health benefits of unfollowing toxic people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She’ll probably come back and say she deleted that yellow dress reel because someone called her out for putting on a poppy when it wasn’t November, so she’s taken some time off to reflect and now she’s going to donate a WWII memorial to an underfunded state school 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Instagram story of her slurping tea gives me really creepy vibes. I don't get it, I really don't ....

Reactions: 19
didn’t Martha say she was thinking of making a video exposing Ruby a while back? i know it was probably a joke but i wish Martha would say something, if not about Ruby in a video then to Ruby in private.

Reactions: 11
Also her Pumpkin Productivity insta page hasn't been posted on since mid-May. I think that's odd for the instagram page of a company? Even small companies atleast post once a week, most daily.

Reactions: 8
Also her Pumpkin Productivity insta page hasn't been posted on since mid-May. I think that's odd for the instagram page of a company? Even small companies atleast post once a week, most daily.
just like her bookclub. she's inconsistent and all over the place

Reactions: 7
She’ll probably come back and say she deleted that yellow dress reel because someone called her out for putting on a poppy when it wasn’t November, so she’s taken some time off to reflect and now she’s going to donate a WWII memorial to an underfunded state school 🙄
"I am committed to growing and learning (which I do at least 12 hours a day, even when my mummy says it's past my bedtime) so I have started a GoFundMe page - please donate to help me educate and enrichify the lives of impoverished students everywhere by sending them all a plaque with my poem about the unimaginable horrors of war, where I picture what it was like to be there during the Blitz:

German bombs are falling astronomically,
Don't they know they've interrupted my study?
If they would only read my book,
Or take the time to emulate my look,
Those naughty Nazis would surely see,
It's not very nice to be bullying me.

- Wartime Productivity: A Cottagecore Poem, by Ruby Granger.

If we raise over £1 million, I'll be personally uploading a video teaching elderly war veterans to make murials for their walls."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.