Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much winning the league on your birthday is a pretty good way of celebrating isn’t it?
Hopefully he has a nice meal and maybe A good ride with some lucky cow planned later 🤣
He’s having a wholesome night with his family and alan; probably even Bernardo if one’s is out of the country. Then he’ll like some insta hoe photos before settling in ready to thrash Madrid on Wednesday. He’s probably done like he did after West Ham and gone to get some late night treatment with bug erl Then he’s going to watch all of RDGs stories get creeped out and file for a restraining order, I’m suprised she didn’t drop exclusive pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s having a wholesome night with his family and alan; probably even Bernardo if one’s is out of the country. Then he’ll like some insta hoe photos before settling in ready to thrash Madrid on Wednesday. He’s probably done like he did after West Ham and gone to get some late night treatment with bug erl Then he’s going to watch all of RDGs stories get creeped out and file for a restraining order, I’m suprised she didn’t drop exclusive pics
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 to all of this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My grammar and spelling is terrible wtf is with autocorrect at the minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He might go really wild and give an instahoe a follow. Then unfollow tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
He might go really wild and give an instahoe a follow. Then unfollow tomorrow 🤣
I wonder if his new pr will control his following over his two week summer break
also 90% sure festas doing Mallorca Lio this summer. I can’t tell if that’s a downgrade or an upgrade
---
Akanji is forgiven he’s got another big birthday the rest of you need to up your game! That is your future captain. also like how stunning is his wife/girlfriend
IMG_5318.jpeg

---
Also why hasn’t he posted! Is he going to do a special great match great birthday meal post in an atrocious outfit
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder if his new pr will control his following over his two week summer break
also 90% sure festas doing Mallorca Lio this summer. I can’t tell if that’s a downgrade or an upgrade
---
Akanji is forgiven he’s got another big birthday the rest of you need to up your game! That is your future captain. also like how stunning is his wife/girlfriend
View attachment 2170068

---
Also why hasn’t he posted! Is he going to do a special great match great birthday meal post in an atrocious outfit
---
If
Ibiza Dancer does Mallorca this summer, I hope Ruben holidays in Greece. :ROFLMAO: Surely connected souls transcend great distances! Wonder if April joins the fray with a Sporting shirt on herself or her dog.

Manu and his family are ridiculously gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
View attachment 2170068

---
---
Beautiful family but that picture makes Manu's head look tiny.

• Haha
If
Ibiza Dancer does Mallorca this summer, I hope Ruben holidays in Greece. :ROFLMAO: Surely connected souls transcend great distances! Wonder if April joins the fray with a Sporting shirt on herself or her dog.

Manu and his family are ridiculously gorgeous.
April goes Mykonos every year, she went Lio last year, I was hoping they’d meet this year pre Bernardo wedding just so he’d squirm a bit at in a suit.
magui was at yesterdays sporting match, I’m guessing with April as they were sunbathing together! I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have we all got the wrong day? Or has he asked for privacy because what is he doing

• Heart
They'd better have done something for him or they're all in my bad books and I might have to turn up on his doorstep with a bottle of champagne and offer to drink it off his person.

• Heart
Aww the lack of social media acknowledgement for birthday Ruben is a little sad, but he strikes me as someone that isn’t fussed by this sort of thing! And he’s had plenty of “real life” birthday attention to make his day 💙

what a guy! 🥵

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3647.jpeg

• Heart
I bet they sang for Ruben on the bus and then he said thanks you guys I don’t want a fuss just a damn win today

And that is why there is a lack of message 😔

• Heart
He may not be bothered but I’m sad. :( Hopefully, he simply told them not to post anything and they’re respecting it.

• Heart
  • Sad
I feel weird pointing this out, but Bernardo’s abs are nice. Not anywhere near the level of Ruben, of course.
It’s not weird. There was a nice pic of him and ines on the water. He has a nice body fit but more slim body. but he’s too short for me 😂 - I like them tall like trees to climb and buff

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.