Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at him just then in the tunnell. Telling his teams mates what to do. Leader he should be. Cmon City 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just read RDG post and wow thats intense. I do wonder what he thinks. I am sure he is flattered by attention to a certain degree but thats a bit much

Reactions: 6
Just read RDG post and wow thats intense. I do wonder what he thinks. I am sure he is flattered by attention to a certain degree but thats a bit much
He once followed her private and then quickly unfollowed. I find it odd his private family members accounts have let her follow them
But then I secretly hope she’s got a trip to Manchester planned to just sit outside his apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Def over the top and weird.

He once followed her private and then quickly unfollowed. I find it odd his private family members accounts have let her follow them
But then I secretly hope she’s got a trip to Manchester planned to just sit outside his apartment
He prob wanted to see what she looks like 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he sees them all - the photoshop ones, the ones about her butt workouts
He looks when there’s a photo of him and he’s tagged. I posted him twice and he viewed my story.
but he prob ignores if it’s someone who regularly tags him. Some random guy used to tag me all the time in his stories and I just ignored him and then finally blocked him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looks when there’s a photo of him and he’s tagged. I posted him twice and he viewed my story.
but he prob ignores if it’s someone who regularly tags him. Some random guy used to tag me all the time in his stories and I just ignored him and then finally blocked him 😂
My block list is quite long now 😂😂. I wouldn’t have the guts to tag him. But I’m private so would he still see it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.