Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
All I can imagine when I see the pic of the trophy over his shoulder, is him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to his bed…..

And on that delicious thought, I’m heading to bed and hoping for a seggsy Dias dream 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8

MissDolly

VIP Member
WOW. :love:

And I’m convinced either Ivan or Father Dias made Ruben’s birthday cake (bless them) because there is no way Bernadette Dias would ever produce an imperfect cake.
If it was mummy Dias who produced that then I'm sure I would get on with her.. My cake was that stunning 😂
---
Hahaha I saw this the other day and thought of you lot

View attachment 2187169

I wouldn’t have many Requests when moving into Casa Dias but I do refuse to live in a draining rack-less house 😂
Omg I saw this today and was going to ask on the post of where to get it! It got me all excited!! 🤣

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Ah I knew someone would be able to work it out 🥰

I hope Ruben gives us plenty of birthday content. It'd be a great opportunity for him to take his shirt off wouldn't it.
I hate to bring the mood down but all he posted last year was this, he was injured at the time tho

• Heart
I think my first football crush was Torres maybe 🥴. I struggle to remember. Why did I like him 😂
I think Ruben just looks a lot better with it fluffy. But he’s fit no matter what
Not sure what these are but they’re like fluffy but styled. My absolute favourite 🥰

IMG_3954.jpeg
IMG_3830.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3359.jpeg

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
You do pose a point, I have neither seen him read or write anything other then his signature
I assume when they do club naps he tucks Jack in (when it’s his turn) and reads him the biffy series
He can tuck me in whenever he likes. No bedtime story needed. A simple strip show from him will be fine. 😂

• Heart

pds2022

You have good taste. Nuno was a hottie of the highest order.

Torres is also a good one.

Portugal is basically a hot footballer-producing factory.

Honestly I always say to my dad he should have moved us back to Portugal because the men are in another world compared to Canadian men....sorry not sorry. Though I will say a good chunk of Portuguese men tend to be mama's boys in my experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
I had a dream about Ruben last night! But it wasn't sexual. I was taking the pee out of him because he had a list of what he looked for in a woman 😂 I was at a party with the rest of the city team and he was sat next to me with a list and was looking round the room for ladies. He showed me the list and I took the pee a bit. He looked really upset 🥺🤦🏼‍♀️ but it was because I secretly wanted him to like me and was jealous of the other ladies 😫😂 my actual life and dream life are crossing over 😂😂 my brain needs a break 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha