Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Still not overly impressed on the new shots - there’s abit too much “orange” and I’m not sure I agree with the oversized look on the clothes (and the random mug?) - BUT it is definitely an improvement!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the game tonight!

I am confused about Saturdays game - it flashed up on Sky last night that it’s on tv but it’s a 3pm kick off? So that can’t be right can it?
It’s on sky
Sky had the rights so it was going to be moved but because of the kings coronation and lack of police to move it earlier or to Sunday they’ve broke the rule to allow it on tv

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Donald23

VIP Member
Goss we cannot assume he has gendered himself as male, RDG will be having a field day
I hope they all sing happy birthday to him on Sunday

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
His body is just 👌🏼 big, strong and cuddly all at the same time. Also not to totally objectify him 😂 he comes across really sweet. A bit of a hot nerd 🥵🥵 (Clark Kent if you will 🤓😂) I'd definitely swipe right 😂

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think my first football crush was Torres maybe 🥴. I struggle to remember. Why did I like him 😂
I think Ruben just looks a lot better with it fluffy. But he’s fit no matter what
Not sure what these are but they’re like fluffy but styled. My absolute favourite 🥰

View attachment 2174793View attachment 2174794View attachment 2174795View attachment 2174796
Torres was cute at Liverpool! The freckles! 😍

Ruben is obviously our man though. That first pic his hair looks a bit bedheady and it's giving me feelings.

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
He prob get a massage and does active recovery/stretching with Mario to help. You’ll always see athletes on the stationary bikes post matches bc it helps alleviate lactic acid that builds up in legs and cause soreness.

someone asked on tiktok - didn’t pep yell at erling? I was like bro two things can happen at once 😂. He can defend his players but still give them a stern talking to because it could have cost us the match.

Back to Ruben

I don’t think I have ever been turned on by a man removing his socks before…..

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
If you want to know.. it's said, "Don't lower your standard just because you want a boyfriend" on the first part.. Then it's said "the standard" when the slide of Ruben's pics displayed.. I totally agree!!!
---

After seeing this video, I realised I miss him 🥵🥵
He's so funny in that - Why is my skin grey? 😂😂 Someone said on the footballer thread that Haaland's pic looks like a piece of toast and I can't unsee it now 😂😂

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
@Donald23 I got some groovy biscuits from Aldi today. Oh my god I forgot how good they are. I didn’t see Deanos I need another look
I’m starving today 😂😂.
---

Oh my godddd. The thighs. His shorts pulled up like that does serious things to me 😍🤪
---
View attachment 2172464View attachment 2172465I am horny now.
---

I actually don’t know how anyone could be Rubén’s wife and not completely lose their mind. Imagine waking up to THAT GORGEOUS MAN.It’s no wonder he’s single really.
it’s that saying don’t meet your idols isn’t it goss. I could never look him in the eye after lusting over him on here. Or could I 🤪
😂 We'd have to think of an alibi for knowing each other that's not here so that whoever gets to marry him can invite everyone else to the wedding.

I would be a terrible wife, I wouldn't let him out of bed. But then, he's surely already earned enough money to keep us in comfort, so maybe it'd all work out. He might miss the challenges of his job but I'm sure I could think of some little tasks to keep him occupied.

• Haha
  • Heart