Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I would say Ruben has a good deal going for him to make him more independent then most. Living on his own is a huge step up from most of them. My uncle was still going home on weekends in his late 20's for my Avo to do his laundry. I know some of my second cousins lived at home until close to 30.
See I think it’s normal especially in my friends to stay at home till late, houses are just so expensive

I bet someone’s happy about this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Aww the lack of social media acknowledgement for birthday Ruben is a little sad, but he strikes me as someone that isn’t fussed by this sort of thing! And he’s had plenty of “real life” birthday attention to make his day 💙

what a guy! 🥵

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3647.jpeg

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
see Nathan doesn’t look security guard bc his proportions are right. Loose shirt under flight jacket.

Todays outfit looks more like the Ruben we love

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
There has to be a gif of him just effortlessly swinging it over his shoulder at some point
IMG_5405.png

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Pep said something about having a big group meal with families. I can see that happening maybe after premier league finishes. I think after Saturdays game he’ll give them a few days off then and hopefully tells them not to fly off home but like you said we can’t relax two big games coming up
---

I think we worked it out and it’s likely to be two tiny weeks of hot boy summer Ruben with the start of pre season and the end of internationals (he’ll be one that won’t be missing them)- internationals finish like 20th June and final preseason match is like the 29th July. But we should get Bernardo’s stag and wedding in at some point
Yeah I don’t think Ruben would miss Portugal duty. Let’s just hope he takes his shirt off everyday during summer along with Japan and Korean bc it’s humid there 😂

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Welcome back!

I’m assuming Mason is Mount? What’s he done to give the ick?

Been manic all day - redecorating is a bitch. Do. Or recommend.
Just catching up. Did any more come of the ex in Manc?
Ex hasn’t posted today/yesterday. It’s all very odd
---
IMG_5205.png

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I love you all! Am very sensitive to drama so would have shuffled away sadly if the thread was any kind of toxic. 😂

This hottie ❤
img_1200x1200$2022_11_22_08_40_21_1211660.jpg
18e31fc0480b3fbceea4ba0e2f05f3bb.jpg
ruben-dias-man-city-tongue-2201-epa.jpg
122705873-f6614c3f-16d0-4763-846c-a70a562b4168.jpg
https___cityxtra.co.uk_wp-content_uploads_2023_01_sevilla-fc-v-manchester-city-group-g-uefa-ch...jpg
_114685897_dias_mancity.jpg
ruben-dias-absen-dari-skuad-portugal-untuk-playoff-piala-dunia-202224_700.jpg
Portugal-s-defender-Ruben-Dias-gestures-during-the-UEFA-Nations-League-league-A-group-2-footba...jpg

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Tom Ford shower gel.
I don’t think he wastes money on stuff like that. He had Heinz ketchup in his fridge, he understands that the classics do the best. He’s probably got a bar of dove soap and one of them fluffy things that he gets in a gift box at Christmas
---
It's okay my friends, I'll get in the shower with him and report back on what he uses.
While there slip some spf into his routine, can’t have him getting wrinkly and throw out the hair gel

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Do we reckon he’ll do another huddle team talk before todays game?

Or will Pep rest some of the players now their work is done or will he still want to finish the league in style?
---

Aww bless her heart! Happy birthday to your little one ❤
---

This is seriously cute but he must have been boiling in a hoodie yesterday!
Bluemoon suggesting rotation but I think if we want to keep on the momentum for the upcoming finals we need to stay the same
Lots saying ortega is going to be starting the fa cup final

• Heart