Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
He was damn hot on that yacht and he knew what pics and videos to post 😛
There was 1 where he was lying on the window of the yacht shorts riding up high. That needs to be posted 🥵🥵🥵🥵
This one?

This was a family boat trip pre Ibiza! Like has he just gone mum fake this picture for me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
26 pictures for this beautiful man 🤩💕. Hope we win today for him. Wish they were going to the ivy or something. I wanna see them out 🥰

Ps why does my child get up at the crack of dawn.
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3615.jpeg
IMG_3565.jpeg
IMG_3461.jpeg
IMG_3359.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3263.jpeg
IMG_3245.jpeg
IMG_2980.jpeg
IMG_2978.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_2834.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2333.jpeg
IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2253.jpeg
IMG_2145.jpeg
IMG_2049.jpeg
IMG_2063.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg
IMG_2008.jpeg
IMG_2044.jpeg
IMG_2007.jpeg
IMG_2010.jpeg
IMG_2012.jpeg
IMG_3954.jpeg

---
fucking he’ll RDGs post is like his wife 🤨
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
What makes you say that?? I hope so 😋😋
---

You and me both sis 🥹
I just feel like they never photograph him anymore or use him on match day promo but then I always forget kyles ahead of him, so I’m probably wrong

His new pr team are on the move, one showed a PowerPoint they use for new clients and it’s all photos of him

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
IMG_8415.jpeg

---
IMG_8401.jpeg

---
Will have to scout for proper photos later. I’m too emosh and screen shotting like @Just Drive hahaha

waiting for Ruben’s over the shoulder trophy photo

• Heart
  • Haha
Still not overly impressed on the new shots - there’s abit too much “orange” and I’m not sure I agree with the oversized look on the clothes (and the random mug?) - BUT it is definitely an improvement!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the game tonight!

I am confused about Saturdays game - it flashed up on Sky last night that it’s on tv but it’s a 3pm kick off? So that can’t be right can it?
Ooo I haven’t seen about Saturdays yet I’ll have a Google
I know I’m not keen on the filters they’ve used on him. Have they put someone else’s makeup on him 😂😂.
The men’s Health ones are much better. I have him tying those jogger strings on repeat in my mind

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
We should have said about him pulling up his shorts 😆😁 but then again we all like him naked 🤪 more #shirtoff please Ruben 😉
Omg he’s pulled his shorts up View attachment 2141184🤤🤤🤤🤤
---
View attachment 2141191hi honey 😘
His hair, his smile! He’s really here for his birthday month
A man who can do cute adorable grin and sexy alpha daddy.

God I will unwrap myself, stick a bow on my head and present myself to him for his birthday.

• Heart