Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I can't believe I've missed 2 and a half threads of Hooben! Hope everyone has been great! I just saw a cute video of Jim criticised the drawing of him, along with those new photos he had from the interview 🥵🥵, so I thought I pop in to say hello to you lovely people.. Not because I have a major ick for Mason at all 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I can't believe I've missed 2 and a half threads of Hooben! Hope everyone has been great! I just saw a cute video of Jim criticised the drawing of him, along with those new photos he had from the interview 🥵🥵, so I thought I pop in to say hello to you lovely people.. Not because I have a major ick for Mason at all 🤣🤣
Well look who’s come out of the Mason thread for a slice of Ruben 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Day made Donald thankyou 💋
---

Excuse me that first part!!!!! 🥵 🥵
If you want to know.. it's said, "Don't lower your standard just because you want a boyfriend" on the first part.. Then it's said "the standard" when the slide of Ruben's pics displayed.. I totally agree!!!
---
Well look who’s come out of the Mason thread for a slice of Ruben 🙄😂
After seeing this video, I realised I miss him 🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Welcome back!

I’m assuming Mason is Mount? What’s he done to give the ick?

Been manic all day - redecorating is a witch. Do. Or recommend.
Just catching up. Did any more come of the ex in Manc?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome back!

Don't get me started 🤣🤣 in a nutshell, he's been shagging this girl (who I feel has no self respect) on and off for a year.. still doesn't go public with her and now his close friends are all following her! Oh I forgot to mention, she's blackfish

My family visited last month so I spent most of the time with them and wasn't active on here.. Been missing coming to this thread but really haven't had much time so only catch up on Mason's. I'll try to be more active on here and create you more of Ruben's gif 🥵🥵

• Heart
Don't get me started 🤣🤣 in a nutshell, he's been shagging this girl (who I feel has no self respect) on and off for a year.. still doesn't go public with her and now his close friends are all following her! Oh I forgot to mention, she's blackfish

My family visited last month so I spent most of the time with them and wasn't active on here.. Been missing coming to this thread but really haven't had much time so only catch up on Mason's. I'll try to be more active on here and create you more of Ruben's gif 🥵🥵
Not all his close friends. I mean my king Declan isn’t following her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If you want to know.. it's said, "Don't lower your standard just because you want a boyfriend" on the first part.. Then it's said "the standard" when the slide of Ruben's pics displayed.. I totally agree!!!
---

After seeing this video, I realised I miss him 🥵🥵
He's so funny in that - Why is my skin grey? 😂😂 Someone said on the footballer thread that Haaland's pic looks like a piece of toast and I can't unsee it now 😂😂

• Haha

Oh! Black fishing is terrible and I never understand how they don’t think they will be found out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive never been a fan of his I can’t lie. I just don’t buy the ‘teen heartthrob’ image he tries to give off. It’s to try hard and always makes me wonder what they are covering for.

• Heart
Welcome back!

Ex hasn’t posted today/yesterday. It’s all very odd
---
IMG_5205.png

• Heart
Oh! Black fishing is terrible and I never understand how they don’t think they will be found out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive never been a fan of his I can’t lie. I just don’t buy the ‘teen heartthrob’ image he tries to give off. It’s to try hard and always makes me wonder what they are covering for.
It’s a cover for him being in love with me @StephenTJackson 😂😂
---
that was meant to be me AND Stephen. I’m not being greedy again @StephenTJackson 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.