Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
Omg I want list details did he meet all the criteria? Was about things you liked about him. I once did the cliche pros and cons list in uni and the guy failed miserably looking at him now it was a good save on my behalf
It was more of a 🚩list because he couldn't stop texting other girls 😂 trying to convince myself that he isn't right for me. Not Ruben, the other guy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

CeCesworld

VIP Member
From a very quick scroll on her insta - that looks like her dog not his.

I think he’s probably enjoying hoeing about a bit and she is enjoying tongues wagging at her being in Manchester. I reckon she’s over for work.

Although that could all be blown out of the water if she’s at the game! 😂

Donald23

VIP Member
He knows he's in trouble if his mum approved of you 😂 💍👰🏼💒

Not to ick anyone out but what if he sleeps with a nose strip on 😂😂
@Just Drive didnt he have a teeth thing on in his morning video? It was like whitening things
---
To be fair i wear a mouth guard for grinding when I sleep so a nose strip is not an ick . Ruben come to me, I am sexy af 😂

moms like me but I don’t love an extreme mamas boy. They are needy as hell in relationships and I’m kind of an independent person even in a couple.

I hope you love your mom to death Ruben but you’re not so so needy and useless of a boy.
Who am I kidding …I’ll accept him for all faults.

*** I find it weird when the wags have fan accounts or children. But I follow some bc I like all photos 😂
I have a peak on city families from time to time but the edits give me headaches (not toxic just an opinion)

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
I can’t work out if he was still awake at 3am - if so they all need the day off or if someone else posted for him
Do you think they had a celebration party, maybe just a small party. I think they deserve it. Day off today and then back it on at weekend for the title 😊 happy days 💙

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
All I can imagine when I see the pic of the trophy over his shoulder, is him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to his bed…..

And on that delicious thought, I’m heading to bed and hoping for a seggsy Dias dream 🤞🏻
Good night, Cece!

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Just read RDG post and wow thats intense. I do wonder what he thinks. I am sure he is flattered by attention to a certain degree but thats a bit much
He once followed her private and then quickly unfollowed. I find it odd his private family members accounts have let her follow them
But then I secretly hope she’s got a trip to Manchester planned to just sit outside his apartment

• Haha