Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I keep hoping Ruben takes JF under his wing and tell him he deserves better than Magui. Ruben has experience with an attention seeker and he can impart some wisdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2171871View attachment 2171873
is that an ear piercing hole or a mole?
---

He’s favourite child also the brother slowly getting rid of the horrible beard and it’s looking good on him, he got rid of the curls though
RDG is becoming slightly scary
---

He looks good in any angle 😂 but why are his eyes closed surely you want them open incase it falls
Oooo I like that first one very much

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
I can’t see Ibiza dancer in any of the new Lio pics. I know they’ve moved a few of them about so what if she pops up in Mallorca or Mykonos and he’s like wasn’t expecting that
Poor Ruben, he can't escape her 😂

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Think it was because I made a list in my head about some guy I was seeing until recently and then Ruben appeared with his list 😂😂
Omg I want list details did he meet all the criteria? Was about things you liked about him. I once did the cliche pros and cons list in uni and the guy failed miserably looking at him now it was a good save on my behalf

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Same - used to love it but it just became a bit unbearable. All talk of #wagequality basically meant slate them all for everything.
---

I love that last pic. He just looks so 😍
---
Agree that this is a very non toxic thread.
Everyone is lovely (even to a Kopite like me).

Toxic just seems to be bandied around as an easy word nowadays.
It got the same on the normal f1 thread, very disappointing
---
Have some very non toxic Ruben and his English adopted child 1phil

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
If
Ibiza Dancer does Mallorca this summer, I hope Ruben holidays in Greece. :ROFLMAO: Surely connected souls transcend great distances! Wonder if April joins the fray with a Sporting shirt on herself or her dog.

Manu and his family are ridiculously gorgeous.
April goes Mykonos every year, she went Lio last year, I was hoping they’d meet this year pre Bernardo wedding just so he’d squirm a bit at in a suit.
magui was at yesterdays sporting match, I’m guessing with April as they were sunbathing together! I just don’t get it

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen the photos of Joao Felix on twitter in a very interesting position with a guy? I know Ruben and him seem close and Rubens ex is bff with his "girlfriend"
I have not seen any recent ones but I have seen old ones of joao on tiktok. Photos can always be taken at random moments to make people look a certain way. He doesn’t exude a super masculine vibe so I can see why some rumours should start esp since magui has been caught cheating on him many times. He just seems super young and has more a cute face than the masculine alpha Ruben is. Maybe magui is a beard who knows. Makes me think of Colin on Ted lasso. I feel for JF. He’s at chelsea now and they suck. And when he goes back to Atletico, he’s stuck with simeone who wastes his talent.

I don’t know how close Ruben is with him. They played at benfica and for Portugal but I don’t think I have seen them hang out together outside of those situations. I know bernardo took plane together with JF back to England after last Portugal matches. Ines magui and ivy are all still friends, Ruben only follows ines.

share a link of the Twitter !

here’s Ruben and joao 😂

• Heart