Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
So Ibiza Dancer has finally accepted reality that she and Ruben aren’t soulmates. I saw that April posted from a pizzeria in Manchester. Would love to know what she’s playing at. Ruben was in London.

I think he’s still single. He keeps following new model types and I just can’t imagine a girlfriend being okay with that. Good on Ruben - stay single. Enjoy it.

Security Guard Ruben is 🥵
I’ll be awaiting to see if she posts at the game tomorrow
I still want some longing connected souls posts if he does rock up in Ibiza, he might do it just to spite her for selling the story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
Oh are they. I just thought the pic of all of them they were at a restaurant 😄🤣.

hahahahah that Second paragraph 💀
went to the Trafford centre today and got a gooey cookie from selfridges. I’m holding off till this evening to eat. Someone send me some patience.
Also do you ever buy something and then become undecided about it. I’m currently deciding whether to take something back
---
They did arrival outfits, he hasn’t shown his yet

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Look at him just then in the tunnell. Telling his teams mates what to do. Leader he should be. Cmon City 💙

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Oh it definitely can be an angle thing but I guess I found it interesting due to the girlfriend getting caught cheating on him.

People think that’s Sergio Reguilon - if his girlfriends a beard I would be very suprised
His girlfriend is constantly being caught in awkward situations. I do wonder if they are just staying together because it’s easier. She’s lost a lot of support in Portugal over recent months and had a lot of backlash due to getting a role due to her name

On another note, it’s fairly warm today, if Ruben doesn’t have all his shirt buttons undone for pre plane photos I won’t be happy

He looks when there’s a photo of him and he’s tagged. I posted him twice and he viewed my story.
but he prob ignores if it’s someone who regularly tags him. Some random guy used to tag me all the time in his stories and I just ignored him and then finally blocked him 😂
My block list is quite long now 😂😂. I wouldn’t have the guts to tag him. But I’m private so would he still see it

• Haha

pds2022

Has anyone else seen the photos of Joao Felix on twitter in a very interesting position with a guy? I know Ruben and him seem close and Rubens ex is bff with his "girlfriend"

Reactions: 2