Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From a very quick scroll on her insta - that looks like her dog not his.

I think he’s probably enjoying hoeing about a bit and she is enjoying tongues wagging at her being in Manchester. I reckon she’s over for work.

Although that could all be blown out of the water if she’s at the game! 😂
She better not be 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
I’ve eaten, got home late with most of the roads in town being closed. Got some snacks and getting comfortable now
Oh that sucks. Glad you are comfortable!
I’ve cleaned my house and washed my hair after putting LO to bed. I am ready. With my toffee popcorn and wispa mousse 😋🥰

come on cityyyy 🩵🩵🩵

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Hmmm 🤔 I have thought that they might have got back together after she went to the portugal game and his family were bigging her new song up but then they don't follow each other. Someone mentioned something to do with eurovision but that's not until a few weeks.
I think she was just there with magui and surely if you’re trying to get back together you’re going to watch the game instead of dancing about. When did his family big her song up? I still feel like her last 3 songs have been subtly about him
He would have been away most of the weekend for the game wouldn’t he?
if they have got back together he’s still liking other girls pictures and following new ones, including a few over the weekend that then got unfollowed. She only follows one of his cousins from what I can see and it’s not one of those he’s had visit recently. If they ended abruptly she could be collecting some things from a storage locker? She had a load of recording equipment over here

Spectacles

VIP Member
please hit my sweet spot Ruben 🥵😂
Hahaha I would like his mouth on my sweet spot 😂😂😂🤤
Same!! 🙋🏼‍♀️😂
---
She was still here yesterday. She just hung out with Ines from what I can see when they were together.
No she was in a box with magui (felix’s girlfriend) and a few others, they played one of her songs and she danced along. His family were at the match but in the stands elsewhere
Ah I don't where I got that from then 😂😂

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
I think it’s possibly Bernardo. No one else is that small. There’s someone’s hand there making it look like red hair. I noticed after I posted it isn’t Rubén’s hand I don’t think. But for my own selfish lust it is Ruben ok 😭😭😂😂
Bernard's hand does look very Ruben-esque

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Checking tumblr and supposedly Ruben is drama filled. I also think this mutual she’s talking about is RDG as I know they interact a lot.
IMG_5291.jpeg
---
Just catching up not overly keen on the dsquared shoot find it odd they are in full kit

• Wow

Donald23

VIP Member
He’s even hype man on his own birthday

• Heart
  • Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Erm April may have kidnapped her dog back. She’s walking right next to his apartment building as well
---
Is that Ruben's dog from the video back in Portugal? Is she just visiting him to show him the dog? I'm still convinced something is back on with them. I can't shake it.

I know where is it now. Going to camp out there ⛺🔭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sorry what! I want to know what treatment they are getting and whether they lie next to each other
It’s on Twitter I wonder if I can share it

an reporter asked pep if it was unprofessional on haaland to give up the pen and pep said he is so professional. After the game finished 1030/11pm him and Haaland went for to the training centre for treatment 🥹🤤.

• Heart