Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
His shirts slightly rolled as if he went to take it off and then didn’t
Whoever denied him the opportunity you should be ashamed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

MissDolly

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think Ruben would miss Portugal duty. Let’s just hope he takes his shirt off everyday during summer along with Japan and Korean bc it’s humid there 😂
I can guarantee he wouldn't be able to keep anything on if the pre season is in Thailand! It's hot as hell; literally

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Spectacles

VIP Member
Oh it definitely can be an angle thing but I guess I found it interesting due to the girlfriend getting caught cheating on him.

Is that supposed to be félix? Also why is Martinez on the pic below? I know he's small but not that small 😂😂
---
I didn't read the caption 😂 never mind 😂

Last edited:

Just Drive

VIP Member
I can’t see Ibiza dancer in any of the new Lio pics. I know they’ve moved a few of them about so what if she pops up in Mallorca or Mykonos and he’s like wasn’t expecting that
That wouldn’t surprise me a bit!

AdsB

VIP Member
Don't get me started 🤣🤣 in a nutshell, he's been shagging this girl (who I feel has no self respect) on and off for a year.. still doesn't go public with her and now his close friends are all following her! Oh I forgot to mention, she's blackfish

My family visited last month so I spent most of the time with them and wasn't active on here.. Been missing coming to this thread but really haven't had much time so only catch up on Mason's. I'll try to be more active on here and create you more of Ruben's gif 🥵🥵
Not all his close friends. I mean my king Declan isn’t following her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

Spectacles

VIP Member
I think she was just there with magui and surely if you’re trying to get back together you’re going to watch the game instead of dancing about. When did his family big her song up? I still feel like her last 3 songs have been subtly about him
He would have been away most of the weekend for the game wouldn’t he?
if they have got back together he’s still liking other girls pictures and following new ones, including a few over the weekend that then got unfollowed. She only follows one of his cousins from what I can see and it’s not one of those he’s had visit recently. If they ended abruptly she could be collecting some things from a storage locker? She had a load of recording equipment over here
Maybe then. Unless she's looking for a date to Ines wedding 😂 Is she still here or has she gone back? Does she have friends over here through ruben?

I thought someone said that she was with his family at the portugal match at some point and they listened to her new song? I may have dreamt that 😂

• Haha