Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am even more in love with them. I need to catch up properly. My internet is being shite as well I turned it off 82nd minute or something.
I need to post the pics of John and Ruben. They’re amazing 🤣🤣
---
I am even more in love with them. I need to catch up properly. My internet is being shite as well I turned it off 82nd minute or something.
I need to post the pics of John and Ruben. They’re amazing 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t work out if he was still awake at 3am - if so they all need the day off or if someone else posted for him
Do you think they had a celebration party, maybe just a small party. I think they deserve it. Day off today and then back it on at weekend for the title 😊 happy days 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you think they had a celebration party, maybe just a small party. I think they deserve it. Day off today and then back it on at weekend for the title 😊 happy days 💙
Someone said on peps thread that they were having a big family breakfast (think he meant to the team and family) because they’ll need to do some recovery.
Then I’m guessing they’ll get the rest of the day off and back in Friday? Or is it Friday off?
---
This has to be AI surely they haven’t got him doing this pose
He suits the top though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that he responded to Bernardo’s latest IG post with “shorty” and a heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't judge too much because I am exaaaactly the same, it just makes me laugh to see it in other people.

"I'll just have whatever you have"
"But I was going to have what you have!"
Yeh we’d be terrible together I never fancy anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.