Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on my favourite toxic place
Some lovely pictures shared

Don’t be so negative

happy smiley pre birthday ruben
Hopefully he releases his whole photo album in celebration of his birthday or him just walking Alan out onto the pitch
---
Anyone any clue who’s next to him on the left?
Can’t say I was looking at anyone else when that GOD is in the photo. His hair , I am obsessed 🤯💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on my favourite toxic place
Some lovely pictures shared

Don’t be so negative

happy smiley pre birthday ruben
Hopefully he releases his whole photo album in celebration of his birthday or him just walking Alan out onto the pitch
---
Anyone any clue who’s next to him on the left?
I'm guessing it's one of the EDS boys? I took a look at their pictures and I can't match him to anyone but I'm terrible with faces so someone else might have a better chance...

• Heart
Ah I knew someone would be able to work it out 🥰

I hope Ruben gives us plenty of birthday content. It'd be a great opportunity for him to take his shirt off wouldn't it.
I hate to bring the mood down but all he posted last year was this, he was injured at the time tho

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Where do they get all these photos from and how pissed off is RDG that they’ve probably stolen all her content

• Heart
  • Haha

Where do they get all these photos from and how pissed off is RDG that they’ve probably stolen all her content
The one on the beach is funny. He looks furtive. He was probably plotting something. The cake picture with his little hands folded. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The one on the beach is funny. He looks furtive. He was probably plotting something. The cake picture with his little hands folded. 😭
The cake photo is typical younger sibling. You can just tell he’s going to blow it out before Ivan gets a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.