Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Donald23 I’ve just gone back to look at the D squared insta and I think it’s the back of Laporte not John 💔💔💔
I think it might be Laporte too.

Dsquared clothes are unforgivably ugly. Bayern get to wear Hugo Boss and City is stuck with this shite? No offense to Mrs. Guardiola and her clothing business but this is one terrible sponsorship. The roll up jeans give me second hand embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think it might be Laporte too.

Dsquared clothes are unforgivably ugly. Bayern get to wear Hugo Boss and City is stuck with this shite? No offense to Mrs. Guardiola and her clothing business but this is one terrible sponsorship. The roll up jeans give me second hand embarrassment.
I know I feel so sorry for them having to wear them 😣
---

We can all relate right ??🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t see Ibiza dancer in any of the new Lio pics. I know they’ve moved a few of them about so what if she pops up in Mallorca or Mykonos and he’s like wasn’t expecting that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t see Ibiza dancer in any of the new Lio pics. I know they’ve moved a few of them about so what if she pops up in Mallorca or Mykonos and he’s like wasn’t expecting that
Poor Ruben, he can't escape her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Checking tumblr and supposedly Ruben is drama filled. I also think this mutual she’s talking about is RDG as I know they interact a lot.
IMG_5291.jpeg
---
Just catching up not overly keen on the dsquared shoot find it odd they are in full kit

• Wow
That wouldn’t surprise me a bit!

I know right !???? Literally just share pics of his delicious body and comment on his football skills 🤨. Struggling to remember when it was toxic 😂. We have JOKED about the dancer washing her bum but that’s it right ?🫠

10 pics of a Portuguese sex god🔥🔥🔥
IMG_3830.jpeg
IMG_3805.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3451.jpeg
IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg
IMG_3359.jpeg
IMG_3263.jpeg
IMG_3195.jpeg

• Heart
I know right !???? Literally just share pics of his delicious body and comment on his football skills 🤨. Struggling to remember when it was toxic 😂. We have JOKED about the dancer washing her bum but that’s it right ?🫠

10 pics of a Portuguese sex god🔥🔥🔥View attachment 2163709View attachment 2163710View attachment 2163711View attachment 2163713View attachment 2163714View attachment 2163715View attachment 2163716View attachment 2163717View attachment 2163718View attachment 2163720
Delicious 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is definitely not a toxic thread in the slightest. I follow the F1 wag thread and some other ones that are much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is definitely not a toxic thread in the slightest. I follow the F1 wag thread and some other ones that are much worse.
I had to unfollow that, so toxic. I just do my f1 gossip with my friends as they don’t care about football

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love you all! Am very sensitive to drama so would have shuffled away sadly if the thread was any kind of toxic. 😂

This hottie ❤
img_1200x1200$2022_11_22_08_40_21_1211660.jpg
18e31fc0480b3fbceea4ba0e2f05f3bb.jpg
ruben-dias-man-city-tongue-2201-epa.jpg
122705873-f6614c3f-16d0-4763-846c-a70a562b4168.jpg
https___cityxtra.co.uk_wp-content_uploads_2023_01_sevilla-fc-v-manchester-city-group-g-uefa-ch...jpg
_114685897_dias_mancity.jpg
ruben-dias-absen-dari-skuad-portugal-untuk-playoff-piala-dunia-202224_700.jpg
Portugal-s-defender-Ruben-Dias-gestures-during-the-UEFA-Nations-League-league-A-group-2-footba...jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sad anyone thinks we’re toxic. :(

We just love Ruben! And each other. ♥
Me too JD 😭😠 exactly. It’s like a group chat on here most days.
duck the haters 😂 they don’t know what they’re missing

Is it summer yet. I wanna see Ruben tanned and sexy (sexier) is that possible
IMG_2836.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2297.jpeg
IMG_2256.png
IMG_2253.jpeg
💕

• Heart
I had to unfollow that, so toxic. I just do my f1 gossip with my friends as they don’t care about football
Same - used to love it but it just became a bit unbearable. All talk of #wagequality basically meant slate them all for everything.
---

10 pics of a Portuguese sex god🔥🔥🔥View attachment 2163709View attachment 2163710View attachment 2163711View attachment 2163713View attachment 2163714View attachment 2163715View attachment 2163716View attachment 2163717View attachment 2163718View attachment 2163720

I love that last pic. He just looks so 😍
---
Agree that this is a very non toxic thread.
Everyone is lovely (even to a Kopite like me).

Toxic just seems to be bandied around as an easy word nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same - used to love it but it just became a bit unbearable. All talk of #wagequality basically meant slate them all for everything.
---

I love that last pic. He just looks so 😍
---
Agree that this is a very non toxic thread.
Everyone is lovely (even to a Kopite like me).

Toxic just seems to be bandied around as an easy word nowadays.
It got the same on the normal f1 thread, very disappointing
---
Have some very non toxic Ruben and his English adopted child 1phil

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.