Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, how hot is the team? I’m so proud. Fitties everywhere you look.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me too JD 😭😠 exactly. It’s like a group chat on here most days.
duck the haters 😂 they don’t know what they’re missing

Is it summer yet. I wanna see Ruben tanned and sexy (sexier) is that possibleView attachment 2163784View attachment 2163785View attachment 2163786View attachment 2163787View attachment 2163788💕
I just love looking at him and what is wrong with that? What harm is it causing? Its what most people to admire someone in a "bloody hell they are gorgeous way" far too much bullshit these days you literally cannot say anything without offending them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just love looking at him and what is wrong with that? What harm is it causing? Its what most people to admire someone in a "bloody hell they are gorgeous way" far too much bullshit these days you literally cannot say anything without offending them.
Nothing at all. I’m sure he would be flattered if he read what he say 😇😂. but we don’t actually get to delve that deep into it. He’s quite private isn’t he.
I’ve just had that time popped into my head when he was looking at those kids pictures and he said it’s beautiful. 😅

• Heart
Nothing at all. I’m sure he would be flattered if he read what he say 😇😂. but we don’t actually get to delve that deep into it. He’s quite private isn’t he.
I’ve just had that time popped into my head when he was looking at those kids pictures and he said it’s beautiful. 😅
He does seem pretty private and good for him. We all are entitled to a private life and doesn't matter if famous or not. Esp keeping work office nosy parkers out of your private life is good.
Carry on dribbling everyone He is just damn gorgeous 😍

Attachments

• Heart
He does seem pretty private and good for him. We all are entitled to a private life and doesn't matter if famous or not. Esp keeping work office nosy parkers out of your private life is good.
Carry on dribbling everyone He is just damn gorgeous 😍
He is dreamy 😚

IMG_3805.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg

• Heart
Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a good day. Will we get training pics today?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on my favourite toxic place
Some lovely pictures shared
I certainly hope so 😚😚. I’m not looking forward to Sunday you know. Last time we played on a Sunday we were tit 🤣
Don’t be so negative
happy smiley pre birthday ruben
Hopefully he releases his whole photo album in celebration of his birthday or him just walking Alan out onto the pitch
---
Anyone any clue who’s next to him on the left?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.