Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Ruben would have got them in a huddle then told them to bloody focus
Gundo doesn’t have quality leadership qualities mr commentator
Respectfully, I disagree. He's a different kind of leader, often leads by example, has done so for the German NT for years. He's lucky to have Ruben, Rodri, Kev and Kyle to fire the team up, too, of course, but he isn't that bad a captain, all in all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was an amazing day! 💙 I see you didn’t get a lie in. :( Any plans today before the match?
Nope I did not. I don’t know what’s wrong with us but in this house no one sleeps past 6 am in summer 🤣🤣. We’re gonna go to the park for a run round and some ice cream I think 🥰. Have you had a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MissDolly

VIP Member
Day made Donald thankyou 💋
---

Excuse me that first part!!!!! 🥵 🥵
If you want to know.. it's said, "Don't lower your standard just because you want a boyfriend" on the first part.. Then it's said "the standard" when the slide of Ruben's pics displayed.. I totally agree!!!
---
Well look who’s come out of the Mason thread for a slice of Ruben 🙄😂
After seeing this video, I realised I miss him 🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I really can’t tell. I’m guessing a few drinks tonight but then we play Brighton on Wednesday and we don’t want our form to slip. I think big celebrations will be post champions league final - no matter the outcome. I’m sort of hoping pep tells them to drop internationals to celebrate if we do the treble as a measly 1 and 1/2 weeks holiday post internationals is horribl
CL final seems really late this year (guessing cos of World Cup knock on) so yeah I guess once they’ve done that and then is it Nations League? And then yeah 2 or 3 weeks of hot boy summer Ruben and then they’re back to pre season aren’t they.

I mean I’d complain if I was them but still not a hard life in the grand scheme of things I guess 😂 annoying for us though if we don’t get much summer Ruben content

• Heart
He’s having a wholesome night with his family and alan; probably even Bernardo if one’s is out of the country. Then he’ll like some insta hoe photos before settling in ready to thrash Madrid on Wednesday. He’s probably done like he did after West Ham and gone to get some late night treatment with bug erl Then he’s going to watch all of RDGs stories get creeped out and file for a restraining order, I’m suprised she didn’t drop exclusive pics
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 to all of this

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sad anyone thinks we’re toxic. :(

We just love Ruben! And each other. ♥
Me too JD 😭😠 exactly. It’s like a group chat on here most days.
fuck the haters 😂 they don’t know what they’re missing

Is it summer yet. I wanna see Ruben tanned and sexy (sexier) is that possible
IMG_2836.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2297.jpeg
IMG_2256.png
IMG_2253.jpeg
💕

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I bet they sang for Ruben on the bus and then he said thanks you guys I don’t want a fuss just a damn win today

And that is why there is a lack of message 😔

• Heart