Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

futbolista

VIP Member
Rico doesn’t have a sponsor yet he did recovery in some on running shoes the other month. I’m going to have a look at his shoes next time he plays
Looks like he wears Nike boots at matches from his IG. Maybe he just gets free boots from them.

surprised a brand hasn’t snatched him up with a legit sponsor. He’s so young and so good already.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Your sacrifices for us are endless. ♥
I know you'd do it for me too ❤

I don’t think he wastes money on stuff like that. He had Heinz ketchup in his fridge, he understands that the classics do the best. He’s probably got a bar of dove soap and one of them fluffy things that he gets in a gift box at Christmas
---

While there slip some spf into his routine, can’t have him getting wrinkly and throw out the hair gel
Yesssss we'll have him protected from the sun and fluffy-haired in no time.

• Heart
I just love looking at him and what is wrong with that? What harm is it causing? Its what most people to admire someone in a "bloody hell they are gorgeous way" far too much bullshit these days you literally cannot say anything without offending them.
Nothing at all. I’m sure he would be flattered if he read what he say 😇😂. but we don’t actually get to delve that deep into it. He’s quite private isn’t he.
I’ve just had that time popped into my head when he was looking at those kids pictures and he said it’s beautiful. 😅

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Nothing at all. I’m sure he would be flattered if he read what he say 😇😂. but we don’t actually get to delve that deep into it. He’s quite private isn’t he.
I’ve just had that time popped into my head when he was looking at those kids pictures and he said it’s beautiful. 😅
He does seem pretty private and good for him. We all are entitled to a private life and doesn't matter if famous or not. Esp keeping work office nosy parkers out of your private life is good.
Carry on dribbling everyone He is just damn gorgeous 😍

Attachments

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Very sad we are unlikely to get a video of him calming Joao down from fighting at the ivy tonight
What do we reckon they’ve done tonight? All gone out out together? Or night in with their families and big night out at some point this week or next?

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Did anyone hear the girl on punditry last night make that comment about Haaland's hair? She said the best feeling in the world is taking your hair out after a game 😂
---
Tbh it wasn't the greatest performance last night but a win is a win and its needed to get the dream.
Now I like this position 😛
Airing his jewels 🥵 😂 Look how long his legs are compared to Bernard's 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha