Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! Black fishing is terrible and I never understand how they don’t think they will be found out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive never been a fan of his I can’t lie. I just don’t buy the ‘teen heartthrob’ image he tries to give off. It’s to try hard and always makes me wonder what they are covering for.
I know what you mean!! I couldn't help my self when I saw his face on TV.. I'm thirsty witch 🤣🤣.. Although, the past couple of weeks, Ruben's contents got me all giddy inside 😍

Not to mention that I watched a couple of City match and I'm totally melt by how good he is in thr filed, the alpha side, the caring side for all his team mates.. give me all, Hooben 🥵🥵🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looks exactly like Ivan in that picture!
ITS THE WEIRD BEARD!
I feel like if Ivan grew a full beard like Ruben he’d stop looking so mafia and he’d probably get a lovely little fan base going because they are built the same and have similar features. It also makes me wonder if Ruben grows his hair would it be curly like Ivan’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.