Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
I feel this JD and that is lovely to say 😘 but
I don’t want Ruben to play on Saturday, I do not want to catch sight of him at all. In fact I don’t want any of of the City players to play on Saturday 😂 🙈
That was exactly how I felt on Tuesday 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Donald23

VIP Member
FFS what is this now? :ROFLMAO: Is there an accompanying video?
You know when they did that shoot last year and kev had a butlers serving thing, one of them had a magic wand? I think it’s from that but it’s only just been released he did one with a city shield that made more sense, this is just slightly odd, I would have assumed it should have been Rodri. If there is a video of him doing maths they need to drop it now

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Donald23

VIP Member
Did anyone see Ruben bang chests with John and rodri was behind John when they celebrated 😩😅🤤
That was stunning, the way they both jumped at him in unison

If he doesn’t take his shirt off I will cry
---
Lucky he didn’t get the contact he wanted, could have had a red for that.
Was sexy to see though, served the little prick right for shoving him into the corner flag 😂
Surprised the corner flag didn’t snap

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I can’t lie I’m watching my Liverpool boys, however please post more Rubes shots and shots of the fight……so hot 🥵

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
The headlines a load of bullcrap but look at that ass

---
Also imagine just filling up your car and there he is
I love the specificness of knowing it was a BP garage
---
I think we worked out before that he has like a family sized audi for when the family come over and then he has a black Lamborghini for laughs but that he doesn’t actually fit in it that well. His head like touches the roof it’s an ick
---

The rest are in Portugal he has like a grey family sized Lamborghini
Head touching roof is a massive ick, he needs to size that car up
---
Exactly this. I really like the Ferrari. But seems just a waste. You’d never get to the cars full potential!! Beautiful looking car though.
I like the smaller lower down merc not the bigger one. Least he isn’t a Range Rover wanker ( no offensive if anyone has one 😂😂)
I’ve always thought that, what’s the point of having super fast cars in this country 😂

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Well done City! 👏🏼🍾 A tiny bit of me did want Sheffield utd to win (underdogs) but chuffed that Mahrez got his hatrick. Think he's a really underrated player that doesn't get enough minutes on the pitch both domestically and internationally imo

• Heart