Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread. Although I would have liked the option to vote for no kit 😝😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh I am not his fave by any stretch darling - he definitely holds a soft spot for you though 😘

Nice little hint of bulge in that photo!

I’m hopeful the next set of fashion photos released are going to be good 🤞🏻
You are his voice of reason when we’re all picking on him 😭😂

IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3359.jpeg
IMG_3195.jpeg
I wonder what he did today. Maybe went for a swim!? Wish he had put that on his stories

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Jesus, Rúben, White is a twat, we all know that, but you don't need to kick him, even if he did you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
He needs to lose the beanie. I think it would look better.
I like the rest - just not all together……..feel free to take it off Rubes. All of it.

*** My sincerest apologies for objectifying him and not even mentioning how intelligent etc etc he is.
He doesn’t look intelligent here. He looks like he’s either going to lecture you on how indie music is the best or rob his oat milk coffee from your shop

• Haha
I’m fine honey 😘 it sounds like we put up a good fight second half and 3-1 is a lot better than I could have expected!
Why have you cried about the national darling? 🤍

Feel free to still send him over, I’m never gonna be one to turn him down!
Oh did you not watch !! Have you had a good weekend.
a horse died and I was sad about it
Cobette went to the game and posted a cheeky video of John and Ruben comes into the video to give him a hug 🥹🥹🤤🤤🤤

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
That smirk just makes me weak at the knees. Ugh.
Why do other ungrateful women get to shag this utter beast and I don’t? God really does have favourites doesn’t he.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Erling, Jack, Gomez and Alvarez all live within the same complex I think
I think he’s allowed to drive but he did seem to be catching a lift with erling in that video. I bet Ruben leaves to early for Jack and stays behind while jacks already left.
He’s so designated driver though. Telling them all to buckle in, slapping jacks hand away when he tries to change the song
As long as he doesn’t pick them up looking like this and reserves this look for us 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m sure we’ve spoke about that before. I’m not sure tho 😅😅
---
@Just Drive i am worried about you and hope you’re ok!!! ❤ sending love. Check in soon x
Awww, you are so kind. 🥰 I was out doing errands all morning here and only now catching up! Love you.😘

Hope all you lovely people are doing okay tonight!

Good lord WHAT IS THiS I’m worried I may have the ick View attachment 2104703
What in the kentucky fried fuck is this??? Can we pretend this never happened?
---
Okay my tired mind might have warped and they didn’t do it in his time but he could be lying. Those moves look very similar to his boat moves
---
Here’s the rest of Ruben in the docu
The things you find, you magician!

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
IMG_5021.png
IMG_5022.png

he’s really making us wait for his next shirt giveaway
Has kalvin been spending his training time getting more tattoos?

• Heart