Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pds2022

Honestly, I barely noticed the outfit with the smirk in Photo 1..... That man knows what that look does

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hia arms are beautiful.

I think the thing is that he's not really big. Like if you see him fully covered up you don't necessarily know he's so muscular - he's obviously fit but not super bulky. Then he gets his arms out and wooooooah they're so defined. It's a treat every time.

Please impart all your best wisdom on the duckling. That is someone's perfect future husband.
I agree. You don’t expect him to be as muscly as he is but then phwoar
IMG_3451.jpeg
Like there!! But then he’s like this …

IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1501.jpeg
IMG_1496.jpeg
WOW

• Heart

pds2022

I am not big into English soccer players since I am Portuguese living in Canada but Ben White seems like a wanker as my aunt would say. He has nicer eyebrows and tan then I do.

• Haha
@Donald23 is it this 🤭
IMG_3613.jpeg

His face looks nice there tbf
---
His head touching the roof is a bit icky but at the same time it's a reminder of what a great big solid sexy hunk of a man he is so I'm willing to overlook it 🤷‍♀️ When we're married I'll gently suggest a taller car.
I could totally over look it as well. As far as Icks go I could easily get over it if he was shagging me every night
Do you reckon he could go all night. I do
---
2021 Ruben is HOT
IMG_3614.jpeg
🥵

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member

I mean the fact he can actually cook too is just boyfriend goals really isn’t it 👌🏻

I’m trying to focus on these sorts of positives to cleanse the cardigan and trousers shock of the afternoon 😂
Major boyfriend goals. 🥰

I’ve decided to repress all memories of that outfit.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member

The outfit is horrible but he’s somehow rocking it
The undone buttons are giving summer while the jacket gives winter

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I love Ruben and Jack as friends because they're such opposites. I think there's a lot of fondness and respect there beneath the day-to-day teasing. Neither of them could live how the other does.

• Heart