Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
This is the video you were talking about before

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a dream about Ruben last night!!!! And also it was a bit weird cos someone kept trying to ruin it. I’ve been watching too much night agent 😂😂😂 but someone kept trying to kill me and Ruben said he would wait for me no matter what 😭😂 it was a bit of a shit dream really but nice to have him as my boyfriend for a little while
I’d have expected him to whisk me off to Portugal if someone was trying to kill me 😂

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
But I was thinking something a little more intimate, the two of you on the deck of the yacht, moonlight twinkling on the water, he takes you in his arms and it's a swaying slow dance sort of vibe where you only have eyes for each other...
That sounds lovely 🥰 *checking amazon to see where I can get a ruben of my own* 😂

I reckon he could sway those hips too. In more ways than one, if you get me 🤪😉

• Heart
IMG_3445.jpeg
Floating heads are back
( I have to crop everyone else out to get the full effect but makes them look like floating heads 😂 )
god they are so fit together
---
Yes Ruben with the block again.
---
Good lord he looks tall and sexy tonight

Same as any other time really. But he is soooo attractive

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I’m going to need time to find the picture evidence of the ick. So just keep pealed for when I randomly place in a photo of him looking like this
IMG_5123.jpeg

---
There’s another one that you can see the head touching but this is all I’ve got for now
The fact he’s tanned and looking stunning still doesn’t subtract from his head touching
IMG_5125.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
It’s probably my long week catching up to me but Im watching this Mormon show and they can’t drink tea or coffee before marriage. What if he’s mormon? He probably just doesn’t like tea and coffee and I’m sleep deprived

• Haha

Miss Sally

VIP Member
That video of him saying home hacks for Midea he looks so pissed off having to do it. Bless him. A can ring pull indeed!

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
He’d be a great weatherman
I wonder if he collects the caps off milk bottles as well and disposed of his batteries properly
RDG still hasn’t answered my question about whether she’s attending, the whole mood of my week depends on it

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Pls post all the good photos of Ruben!! Praying this flight has wifi or I’ll have a full blown menty B. I won’t be able to toggle off my phone to chat until half time if I can get the match on my phone. Not sure what happens with paramount feed in flight.

Ok city!! Let’s do this 💙

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
They are flying at 4:30 so you might catch some on the way to the airport
---
Favourite kit tomorrow
Sadly didn't see anyone ☹ A blacked out Bentley was at the traffic lights but couldn't see the guys face and he was wearing a cap. Could have just been any other rich guy and not a footballer 😂😂

• Haha