Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
They can hot boy summer together! It’d be like when he took little Phil to Monaco but 100x worse
Disgruntled Ruben in the back of every pap shot as Jack and father dias are doing beer funnels
Now I really want a Ruben & Jack hot boy summer!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Donald23

VIP Member
It’s a shame for him. I don’t even know where he came from 😂😂😂. Or anything about him! It’s like he came once and now disappeared!! He must be injured if he isn’t in the lineup.
I think Gomez and Laporte will fuck up then Ruben will come on 🤞🤞🤞
Laportes going to fuck up and blame Gomez. I’m going to get angry and want to run down to london to protect little gomez

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Sorry number 13 is just consistently playing offside and marking Ruben. He’s like a bloody magnet to him

• Angry
They got a load of abuse from the sevilla fans when the bus was arriving. Pelted with bottles etc. That shouldn't be happening but utd had this sorted last week until Slabhead 😂 (that nickname still gets me 😂) and Malecia levelled the score
---

I keep flicking on SSN for the score but every time it happens to be on Anton Ferdinand and I want to put my head through the wall 😂😂
I know it really is a shame for them. Martial just gone off limping. That man is made of glass!!

Reactions: 1