Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Oh yeh it’s an easy overlooked ick but in my head he’s rocking up to date night in a nice shirt, you get in the car then he heads scraping the ceiling as he drives. It’d just lower the mood
Do you think he’s gonna feel self concious when he gets in his car tomorrow morning now.
I guess if it’s a convertible at least in the summer he can put the roof down and it solves the issue.
so really it’s just a Winter problem

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
View attachment 2115340

Can we talk about his arms?

Also, can we talk about the fact that one of my resident ducklings looks more and more like Rúben every single day? And that he's joined my team for his 3 month rotation now?
Hia arms are beautiful.

I think the thing is that he's not really big. Like if you see him fully covered up you don't necessarily know he's so muscular - he's obviously fit but not super bulky. Then he gets his arms out and wooooooah they're so defined. It's a treat every time.

Please impart all your best wisdom on the duckling. That is someone's perfect future husband.

• Heart
The tongue again 😛
He looks so hot
---
The true captain.
good lord he kept licking his big juicy lips it was so distracting
I absolutely love him. He’s so adorable and he is just the sweetest I love his interviews
But why does everything have to be about haaland. It bugs me to high heaven. I like Haaland and he is scoring a phenomenal amount of goals but why can’t the interviewer have said more about Rubén’s performance. He was great and deserves the recognition 💔
---
What a stunner
IMG_3458.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hoping for dreams 🥺
The more I think about him the more sad I am he isn’t my husband
I want to go to Portugal on his yacht. I wanna get wined and dined. Then thrown round the room ( in a nice sexy way non violent) and his hands on me 🥺
And I wanna go to the etihad in his box with his name on my back.
life ain’t fair man 😭😭😭😭
---
Salsa then straight into the Macarena or some country dancing. At benfica academy one of the like compulsory classes is dancing. They do it like once a week
Everything I just said. 😭 get rid of his pals and stick me on there instead. Life made

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
What is happening? Another meh outfit by Ruben. Too much volume in the flight jacket. A tank top (sorry I forgot what the English call these) - nooooo. And then song lyrics? Who’s advising him on IG strategy? Ruben. Pls just post gym photos and matches until hot boy summer pls

• Haha
It was Arsenal when he last took his shirt off right? He may just save it for Arsenal games
---

Twitter and tumblr very much believe he is a grandpa who has just discovered Spotify in recent months and I believe them
I don’t like that tweet. If he wants to screenshot why can’t he 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
3E2149F4-7F1D-4EBD-9A1E-1DA401A027A9.jpeg

A guy in my football chat is walking into match. He’s from Munich. He’s like pls be nice girl 😂

How lucky he gets to see Ruben and all the city babies live. May the best team called city win!!
---
Have a good trip! Good vibes only.
Thank youuuu

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
So is it just Jack and Ruben that live in the same building or are there anymore we know of? You’d have thought Jack would catch lifts to training with him wouldn’t you (unless Jack is now allowed to drive again?)
Ruben is definitely the sensible sober designated driver on their outings though
Erling, Jack, Gomez and Alvarez all live within the same complex I think
I think he’s allowed to drive but he did seem to be catching a lift with erling in that video. I bet Ruben leaves to early for Jack and stays behind while jacks already left.
He’s so designated driver though. Telling them all to buckle in, slapping jacks hand away when he tries to change the song

• Heart
  • Haha
They are very dressy with a weird cut. At least he’s not wearing eddys chequered pants
---
I need it erasing from my mind somehow. Can we get city to burn the original and delete. Someone cleanse the thread before I go lurk elsewhere
Super Cleanseeee
IMG_3012.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_2978.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2782.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2633.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2323.jpeg