Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he is so commanding in bed ; attentive to your needs

Will take you to ecstacy , then hammer you to heaven.

And stroke you after,as you lie there ...... fetch you a cup of tea.....

As he hardens again... 😛😉
Sounds like heaven 😉
Where does the queue start 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet he is so commanding in bed ; attentive to your needs

Will take you to ecstacy , then hammer you to heaven.

And stroke you after,as you lie there ...... fetch you a cup of tea.....

As he hardens again... 😛😉
Jesus. 🥵

Sexy bastard.

Arms!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@CeCesworld i think it’s time you declare war! They had training this morning and Portugal have released no new content
In other news his dancer friend is hanging out with Lance Stroll at the Grand Prix, how do people lick themselves into these situations?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
@CeCesworld i think it’s time you declare war! They had training this morning and Portugal have released no new content
In other news his dancer friend is hanging out with Lance Stroll at the Grand Prix, how do people lick themselves into these situations?
I just saw that. What a life!

We need the training vid from where these pics came. Look at those MUSCLES.
6D135466-8C89-4ED5-A583-09C57644E04A.jpeg
4253B130-B917-43FE-B272-4247290B5D1B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Portugal need a better social media admin
Agreed. I’ve lost count of how many training and behind-the-scenes vids England and France have already released. Portugal need to step up. They’re one of the sexiest teams in this tournament, we need content!

Reactions: 6
I've decided to learn Portuguese as when I finally meet rubes he will fall in love with me when I speak Portuguese to him ❤❤🤞🤞🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed. I’ve lost count of how many training and behind-the-scenes vids England and France have already released. Portugal need to step up. They’re one of the sexiest teams in this tournament, we need content!
I hate him but you’d think ronaldo would want a full media circus surrounding him. I’m surprised he hasn’t bought a videographer for the national team. The lack of content from some teams makes me love England more, Germany are another team that need to up their game

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate him but you’d think ronaldo would want a full media circus surrounding him. I’m surprised he hasn’t bought a videographer for the national team. The lack of content from some teams makes me love England more, Germany are another team that need to up their game
Germany’s got Leroy Sane, one of the most beautiful men alive, yes, they need to step up with the videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are even slacking on this. The video from yesterday and he’s in the background. It’s like they’ve hired the Man City admin
Just give me Ruben Dias, Bernardo, and Ruben Neves and I’m a happy woman. It’s not asking too much, is it? (They can throw in Cancelo too, bless his socks he’s no oil painting, but one hates to be disloyal to one’s club.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just give me Ruben Dias, Bernardo, and Ruben Neves and I’m a happy woman. It’s not asking too much, is it? (They can throw in Cancelo too, bless his socks he’s no oil painting, but one hates to be disloyal to one’s club.)
It’s the very minimum they could do when they are making us deal with the wretched urchin on the team

• Heart
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.