Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Ruben content! And for an added bonus, a pic that includes Bernardo and Joao.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New Ruben content! And for an added bonus, a pic that includes Bernardo and Joao.
He is so intense…and then last photo all smiley with his bros. I cannot wait to watch the 3 Portuguese play ❤💚

So annoying that so much chatter around Portugal will be around CR so lame

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is so intense…and then last photo all smiley with his bros. I cannot wait to watch the 3 Portuguese play ❤💚

So annoying that so much chatter around Portugal will be around CR so lame
CR’s interview was tit timing because that’s all people will be talking about with Team Portugal and the distraction is unfair to the other players. (Or maybe the timing was deliberate because CR wanted the attention on himself during the WC.)

Reactions: 5
CR’s interview was tit timing because that’s all people will be talking about with Team Portugal and the distraction is unfair to the other players. (Or maybe the timing was deliberate because CR wanted the attention on himself during the WC.)
It's so annoying this while drama about CR. He is so selfish he knew when the interview would go out and got what he wants as ever, all about him. Must be a distraction for the other Portuguese players and Management. But hey Ruben we can all distract you from it if you wish 😜

Reactions: 8
It’s the last weekend for one of my fave drivers in F1 and have just found out my other fave does not have a drive for 2023 so I am all in my feels.

No pressure Portugal NT admin but imma need lots of pretty Ruben pictures to get me through. And wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s the last weekend for one of my fave drivers in F1 and have just found out my other fave does not have a drive for 2023 so I am all in my feels.

No pressure Portugal NT admin but imma need lots of pretty Ruben pictures to get me through. And wine.
Ruben will deliver as ever. Fit as hell that boy.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am so nervous. PLEASE nobody get hurt.

@Miss Sally your new profile pic is amazing!
Here is the bizarre bit, the pic I see is the old pic, when he was on his slutty summer holiday. Bit anyway his body is just unreal 🥵 one of the fan pages has a "fave topless pic of Ruben" how many can I post 🤣😂 I'll be a while 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here is the bizarre bit, the pic I see is the old pic, when he was on his slutty summer holiday. Bit anyway his body is just unreal 🥵 one of the fan pages has a "fave topless pic of Ruben" how many can I post 🤣😂 I'll be a while 😛
Post all of them please! :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Climb on Ruben....... 🥵🥵🥵🥵
Every sinew on that Man's muscle-toned body stands out.

he must be bleeping magnificent in bed🥵🥵🥵🥵🍆💦💦💦💥💥💥
sipa_35237095.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.