Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must of got excited warming up when Eric got battered but never got on 😫😫😫
Don’t start me on this. I was there yesterday and I’ve never seen someone so into warming up.When I compare him to Jack it makes me howl with laughter, they’re so different. Laporte should’ve been taken off yesterday purely to allow me to see Rubes. His energy was different yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love that all of the world cup is on TV because I get to watch all the beauties playing 🥵🥵🥵 monster and snacks are a must 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I believe they’ll all reconvene with their national teams on Monday, since most leagues are still playing today. From their NT home base, they’ll fly to Qatar to acclimatise. That’s what the German NT is planning to do, at least, so I presume the other NTs might do the same.
They have barely a week before it all starts. This whole WC is so odd.
The timing really is terrible. I’m fuming.

Don’t start me on this. I was there yesterday and I’ve never seen someone so into warming up.When I compare him to Jack it makes me howl with laughter, they’re so different. Laporte should’ve been taken off yesterday purely to allow me to see Rubes. His energy was different yesterday.
I’m sorry you didn’t get to see him play. That was shite!

I love that all of the world cup is on TV because I get to watch all the beauties playing 🥵🥵🥵 monster and snacks are a must 🙌
The only redeeming quality of the WC is that it’s a veritable buffet of hot men. (And yes, good football.)

Same, sister. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He must have eaten the leg of ham
LOL at the ham. So many questions. I wonder if he knows the method of cutting jamon iberico - it’s hard, I massacred my cutting when my sister in law had one in Madrid at Christmas haha.

I want you Ruben. That’s all ugh he’s so hot always.

• Heart
I bet he timed the ham eating exactly to make sure he finished it before he goes away for the world cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He probably has a meal matrix each week to keep himself on track.

He probably fucks with precision, too. Hard and precise.
I absolutely see the appeal of checking the chart to see when Ruben's planned that I have to eat the ham/shag him/brush my teeth. I think I would thrive in those conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I absolutely see the appeal of checking the chart to see when Ruben's planned that I have to eat the ham/shag him/brush my teeth. I think I would thrive in those conditions.
Right? I like structure and routine, too. Rubes, call us.

Wonder if he sneaks girls in to Team Portugal’s camp. Gotta expend some of that energy before leaving for Qatar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic but still about food. I would love it if he did a cooking video like the guy off tiktok - the one who is topless and VERY good with his hands 👀😋 kind of looks like Ruben too

Or just chop a load of wood either is good with me 😛

• Heart
Slightly off topic but still about food. I would love it if he did a cooking video like the guy off tiktok - the one who is topless and VERY good with his hands 👀😋 kind of looks like Ruben too

Or just chop a load of wood either is good with me 😛
Anything sweaty, right? I hope we get good sweaty training videos from Team Portugal soon. We need our Ruben fix.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.