Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope he wasn’t stuck next to the devil the whole flight, I hope he brought a good book with him. They do look like a blue with a blue patterned tie

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is totally the kind of guy to wear a suit on flight.
I agree with that. Everyone else probably wore track suits then changed in flight. I can see Ruben being in a suit the whole time and staying unrumpled and unwrinkled.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with that. Everyone else probably wore track suits then changed in flight. I can see Ruben being in a suit the whole time and staying unrumpled and unwrinkled.
Where are I look a sight on a 1 hour flight!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here’s a bit of him.
I wonder what he packed in his carryon.

He doesn’t follow CR on IG but I thought he did before. Does anyone remember? I hope they do okay but also that he stays injury free.

Ruben we are with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what he packed in his carryon.

He doesn’t follow CR on IG but I thought he did before. Does anyone remember? I hope they do okay but also that he stays injury free.

Ruben we are with you!
Yeh he unfollowed him this week. Ronaldo never followed Ruben, probably jealous of all his thirst traps!
Do they room with teammates still? I dread to think who gets stuck with ronaldo

• Heart
Reactions: 6
absolutely picked the right time to open insta.

let out a little gasp at lunch 😂

09475070-5455-4BF6-A511-17F08F5E5699.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet he is so commanding in bed ; attentive to your needs

Will take you to ecstacy , then hammer you to heaven.

And stroke you after,as you lie there ...... fetch you a cup of tea.....

As he hardens again... 😛😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.