Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just don’t zoom in on what he’s wearing on his feet 🫣🤣 (family photo) as for other photos he looks lush esp the man spreading 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just don’t zoom in on what he’s wearing on his feet 🫣🤣 (family photo) as for other photos he looks lush esp the man spreading 🤌
I think we’ve realised why alma didn’t want to go home with him😂 also he’s been in the sea with them shorts then just stuck a T-shirt on to watch a dj set. I do hope mama dias had deodorant and aftershave in her beach bag for all the boys
---
Not a holiday photo but look at father dias at the parade in his CITY BLUE SHIRT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Alma is better suited to iffy. They both like to put cringe stories up of there faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dunno if said before but doesn't Ruben's cousin's face wise look like Ma Dias?

Maybe just me.

Reactions: 3
Dunno if said before but doesn't Ruben's cousin's face wise look like Ma Dias?

Maybe just me.
cousin's a Dias right and I think that is Ruben's mum's side so you're prob picking up on something

Don't really see it myself . He looks a bit like a Chuckle brother to me 😬. Specifically when he smiles he reminds me of Barry (rip). Sorry Cousin Carlos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus. His new story……… :love::love::love:I’m getting kitty butterflies
OMG.

Guys, run don’t walk to see his new story.

Ruben, you gave us shirtless hot boy summer and shirtless gym workouts. Thank you I love you. ❤ :love:🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my GOD.

Fluffy hair and tan and little shorts.

What a time to be alive!

Someone screen record it or something? We don't want to lose this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my GOD.

Fluffy hair and tan and little shorts.

What a time to be alive!

Someone screen record it or something? We don't want to lose this.
Your wish is my command. Now how do I upload it lol. Who do we think is recording? Ivan or his mom lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.