Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool thanks. Not saying he should live in an extravagant house bit his room was plain but he isn't there so much so can see why.
I’m calling this the dias family home cleanse
I think it’s technically his parents house, he said he bought them a house and they hosted new years their

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiieZl-s_WD/?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRuPtCAM2tv/?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRuRIAsMet-/?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA==
OLd dias family home

this is technically in the home
IMG_6345.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would make sense he would stay with them when he is there. It’s not like he’s there often right now. Still think it might be where my family is. I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled for the dogs when I’m walking the neighborhood in August.

Reactions: 6
I love how this holiday has raised questions

• Wow
I mean, I do feel like he is benefitting from Rubes funds. He obviously is the other hand with the Van Cleef bracelets, we often see him in clothes Ruben has worn. I can imagine its a lot of pressure to be the main bread winner of the family, maybe he feels like he has to pay for everything and let his brother mooch since he is living the dream they both had. I personally think helping out is one thing but to completely cover his lifestyle wouldn't be a choice I make.

I also would not be paying for everything on vacation for my friends. I feel like thats an easy way to get used by people, but if that is what works for him then it is what it is.

Reactions: 10
I love how this holiday has raised questions
My honest opinion
If i had that much money like Ruben and have a very close relationship with my family. I wouldn't care if my brother would live of my wealth. I mean, it does look like Ivan is his personal assistant and manages most of stuff outside football for him, including being there in manchester with him. He does somewhat give up his life for Ruben as well, so if he's going to be benefited from this then who cares. I would rather have my sister to support me than some strangers who would charge me extortionate amount of money to do what Ivan has already done for Ruben

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My honest opinion
If i had that much money like Ruben and have a very close relationship with my family. I wouldn't care if my brother would live of my wealth. I mean, it does look like Ivan is his personal assistant and manages most of stuff outside football for him, including being there in manchester with him. He does somewhat give up his life for Ruben as well, so if he's going to be benefited from this then who cares. I would rather have my sister to support me than some strangers who would charge me extortionate amount of money to do what Ivan has already done for Ruben
I’m sure we would all do the same if we were Ruben or Ivan. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, I do feel like he is benefitting from Rubes funds. He obviously is the other hand with the Van Cleef bracelets, we often see him in clothes Ruben has worn. I can imagine its a lot of pressure to be the main bread winner of the family, maybe he feels like he has to pay for everything and let his brother mooch since he is living the dream they both had. I personally think helping out is one thing but to completely cover his lifestyle wouldn't be a choice I make.

I also would not be paying for everything on vacation for my friends. I feel like thats an easy way to get used by people, but if that is what works for him then it is what it is.
I hope they all paid for their own friendship bracelets
My honest opinion
from the article in Forbes it sounded like his parents were his advisors but that they were qualified as his mum was an accountant and his dad sold property I think, which makes sense for them to help him manage his money.
His brothers confusing because I get what you’re saying but he’s admitted his brothers not they’re in Manchester all the time and that he’s trying to find his path. I wish they’d use their money at times to get educations etc, like he could go to uni (which I’m hoping Erlings girlfriend will do)

• Heart

from the article in Forbes it sounded like his parents were his advisors but that they were qualified as his mum was an accountant and his dad sold property I think, which makes sense for them to help him manage his money.
His brothers confusing because I get what you’re saying but he’s admitted his brothers not they’re in Manchester all the time and that he’s trying to find his path. I wish they’d use their money at times to get educations etc, like he could go to uni (which I’m hoping Erlings girlfriend will do)
Yeah i totally agree that he could do something more creative with his time since money is not an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I am not mistaken public university is free in Portugal. They just pay admin fees which is definitely minimal. Private university's you pay for.

This is the problem with being a rich footballer (actor, singer etc) though, isn't it?
You spend so much time focusing on your career path and when you make big money finally who can you spend it with?

Because no one in a normal job has the time off that you do, no one can afford the places you want to go. No one can afford the clothes for the fancy places or the travel, or the restaurants/ clubs whatever on normal wages. So he pays, or goes with colleagues, makes new rich friends or doesn't go. And does the Portuguese equivalent of a week in benidorm.

Take a partner? But Ruben is single. And they'd be judged for grifting too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My honest opinion
Agreed. If he is happy paying for his family fair enough. I am sure they have made sacrifices for Ruben as in getting him to training whilst younger. If he bought the house again fair enough as he knows his family are safe, as they can be. Same if he prefers to trust family over a stranger to work with. But also families can be hard to work with and also take advantage of easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ivan played professional football for a few years (lower leagues but still on salary) so he has some money too. Of course, not enough to keep up with Ruben's lifestyle and vacations, but I believe Ruben is happy to share and help when needed.
After all, Ivan gave up his things in Portugal to move to Manchester to be with Ruben initially, and even now he continues to travel and supporting him. As @MissDolly mentioned, I would do the same for my siblings. In fact, I vacation on my sister and brother-in-law's sailboat, family perks when you're close and love each other, so I get it!

The university in Portugal is not free, the public ones are open to everyone, but the tuition is not that cheap, even more so if you add other expenses (computer, books, transport or room/housing if you move to another city).
According to Ivan's biography on his Facebook page, he went to the University in Lisbon (I don't know if he completed any degree). Ruben mentioned in his interview, that his brother is figuring out what his next step will be and he needs time, so he is respecting and supporting him too.
It seems like this year, Ivan spent less time in Manchester, maybe there's something going on for him in Portugal. I hope for his sake that he finds something he loves and that gives him independence and stability because depending on others (family or lover) is never a solution or a way to be happy.

@Donald23 I also hope they all paid for their own matching bracelets, or one of the guests gifted it to the group, as they all enjoyed some of Ruben's generosity it would be a nice gesture (could still selected something better, thou :oops:)

The tumblr question, it's a bit ridiculous and unfair to question who is paying for Ivan's tattoos, no?
Ivan has had tattoos for years, before Ruben joined Benfica's first team or even joined Man. City. This is something I doubt Ruben is paying for.

don't get me wrong, I relate to some questioning about holidays, money, work status, among others, but judging on his tattoos seems a bit too much, alike Alma's style

Last edited:
  • Heart
how the heck are both iffy and Ivan verified. FG liking his posts but nuno not following her back 😂 Also they all post like teenagers so it matches their bracelets

• Haha
  • Sick
how the heck are both iffy and Ivan verified. FG liking his posts but nuno not following her back 😂 Also they all post like teenagers so it matches their bracelets
I am more laughing that she liked his post but not Ruben's - the games they play.

• Haha
there is a "verified quota" on insta for iffy guys? :oops:
that's the only way that guy got it

she's giving desperation vibes all over it
girl you had prime hot and now you're liking iffy? IFFY!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iffy getting iffier by the day.

• Haha
Iffy just needs to disappear. He makes my skin crawl!

The matching bracelets are killing me. I went to Greece in May and my daughter picked very similar ones for her and her best friend, she’s 8 though so it’s acceptable 😂

Currently laid up in bed with a hideous “summer” cold and wondering if Rube’s is the type of boyfriend to tickle your back or your arm whilst you drift off to sleep? I really need that right now 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The matching bracelets are killing me. I went to Greece in May and my daughter picked very similar ones for her and her best friend, she’s 8 though so it’s acceptable 😂

Currently laid up in bed with a hideous “summer” cold and wondering if Rube’s is the type of boyfriend to tickle your back or your arm whilst you drift off to sleep? I really need that right now 😩
He is defo a hair stroker and a forehead kisser 😭😭😭😭😭 feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 11

He totally would but as it’s summer he’d probably be sending banter messages to the lads group chat (I bet it has a cringey name) while doing so. Only when back in England will he do it while reading his art books

• Haha

Feel better soon! ❤

He totally would but as it’s summer he’d probably be sending banter messages to the lads group chat (I bet it has a cringey name) while doing so. Only when back in England will he do it while reading his art books
Imagine the state of the group chat during these summer holidays. Ruben and Jack’s partying, Riyad in Vegas, and Erl’s pjs, there is a lot there that’s banter-worthy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.