Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFGGGGGG this morning I asked the universe for Ruben to post some Sergio Ramos style topless workouts with little shorts and it has been manifested!!!

I haven't even replied to the past pages about his teenage friendships bracelets or Alma’s threads 😂

The ick is gone bc he’s training in short shorts 🤯😍 and giving us what we have been waiting for

I’m gonna screen record and see where I can save it. I’m sure RDG will also lol

Your wish is my command. Now how do I upload it lol. Who do we think is recording? Ivan or his mom lmao
Def Ivan lol he’s the Instagram husband
IMG_0892.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

IMG_0893.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Your wish is my command. Now how do I upload it lol. Who do we think is recording? Ivan or his mom lmao
You could upload it to Vimeo (account is free to sign up for). After it’s uploaded, you just copy the link and post it here. :)
OMFGGGGGG this morning I asked the universe for Ruben to post some Sergio Ramos style topless workouts with little shorts and it has been manifested!!!

I haven't even replied to the past pages about his teenage friendships bracelets or Alma’s threads 😂

The ick is gone bc he’s training in short shorts 🤯😍 and giving us what we have been waiting for

View attachment 2306962
View attachment 2306963
View attachment 2306964
Lovely screenshots! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2306962
View attachment 2306963
View attachment 2306964
OMG, I live for a Sergio Ramos workout video! I’ve been in love with that man for many, many years, even through the long hair stage, and also my age so far more appropriate 😂

Ruben’s body is just phenomenal 🥵 howling at the fact that he’s working out in Gucci shorts 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so confused! Like the video is aesthetically stunning but
1) Guccis shorts?
2) wtf is that exercise, what muscle is he actually working?
3) who’s working out at 11pm, rubes you need sleep
4) does the gym turn into a rave room for papa dias?
5) it’s Ivan filming him also topless and in short shorts, imagine you’re like selling Avon door to door and you walk past that and see it through the window, I feel it’s going to look very strange
6) I feel like he’s been told to post a workout video and he was just about to go to bed because he looks very dazed and confused at the end
Now we just need Alan to complete the summer wishlist

• Haha
1) Guccis shorts?
5) it’s Ivan filming him also topless and in short shorts, imagine you’re like selling Avon door to door and you walk past that and see it through the window, I feel it’s going to look very strange
6) I feel like he’s been told to post a workout video and he was just about to go to bed because he looks very dazed and confused at the end
That exercise works on your single leg strength and balance. Works on legs muscles similarly to a deadlift but single leg. It’s a good functional exercise, if you use a dumbbell instead it’s harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
cousin's a Dias right and I think that is Ruben's mum's side so you're prob picking up on something

Don't really see it myself . He looks a bit like a Chuckle brother to me 😬. Specifically when he smiles he reminds me of Barry (rip). Sorry Cousin Carlos.
Sorry I meant his female cousins 😄
Dumbass I did not read before posting.

• Haha
1) Guccis shorts?
Good exercise that for balance. He's probably drank the entire ocean of booze over this summer so he needs to start off slow 😂😂
---
Thank you! He looks lovely 🥰 Needs his wig cutting though 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No likes from Alma on his Greek dump and he hasn’t liked her latest. Guess her tits weren’t out enough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like he is still wearing his year 11 friendship bracelets in the workout video too 😂 bless. Is that a gym at his house? Does this mean Alan content is finally imminent?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like he is still wearing his year 11 friendship bracelets in the workout video too 😂 bless. Is that a gym at his house? Does this mean Alan content is finally imminent?
He’s going to wear them constantly so they are always connected
Gym at his house, if he doesn’t post Alan content I might cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s going to wear them constantly so they are always connected
Gym at his house, if he doesn’t post Alan content I might cry
Those bracelets need to get lost in the back of a drawer and forgotten, pretty please.

old video, but I don't want you crying by missing Alan

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeh his whole house is plain I think, I’ll post some old videos and pictures later
---

ALAN
Cool thanks. Not saying he should live in an extravagant house bit his room was plain but he isn't there so much so can see why.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.