Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDolly

VIP Member
I love how this holiday has raised questions
My honest opinion
If i had that much money like Ruben and have a very close relationship with my family. I wouldn't care if my brother would live of my wealth. I mean, it does look like Ivan is his personal assistant and manages most of stuff outside football for him, including being there in manchester with him. He does somewhat give up his life for Ruben as well, so if he's going to be benefited from this then who cares. I would rather have my sister to support me than some strangers who would charge me extortionate amount of money to do what Ivan has already done for Ruben

• Heart
Reactions: 15

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Looks like he is still wearing his year 11 friendship bracelets in the workout video too 😂 bless. Is that a gym at his house? Does this mean Alan content is finally imminent?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

VC10

VIP Member
MR. VC10 was at it last night & I was saying out loud " Ruben... Ruben....give it to me...."

He seemed a bit put off his stroke 😃😃😛😛

Anyway , he made me lovely cup of tea afterwards and buggered off into the other bed when I told him to , so that was that 😃😃😛😛😎😎😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Yero

Good Morning (even tho I'm actually going to try go back to bed for a bit cos I haven't been able to sleep for hours🙁)

here's a a close-up of Ruben and his ugly shirt from yesterday,

His cap is funny tho 😁 (No chance I'm afraid sir)

stamh11.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Donald23

VIP Member
Ruben definitely looks like his dad. 👃 looks similar.
So on the last thread there was a video of Papa Dias high fiveing everyone it looked like Ruben was trying to get him to leave! The real party animal 😂🤣
Anyways hope he's heading home soon and we get training pics 😍😍
They are possibly on a plane now to cascais. It left an hour and half late probably because iffy was having to dose up on antibiotics
---
Has he been papped again?

---
He looks lost and why has he took his £179k watch into the ocean

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg so I had a dream about Ruben last night. I was at a bar near the training ground ( think I am inspired by @Just Drive ) and he came straight to sit with me we defo knew each other. He kissed me on my cheek when he sat down and said he missed me !!! I was like did you have a good holiday 😱 and he said yeah I did thanks I said I noticed🤣🤣. Then I said when do you start training. He said right now actually a bit sad. And when he was leaving he gave me such a nice kiss and nibbled on my shoulder 😱😂😂😂. Not sure what that’s about but I’ll fucking take it. He looked Devine he had fluffy hair 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Donald23

VIP Member
It’s giving big kenergy
IMG_6329.jpeg

Are they girls on their just turned 18 holiday? Have they become a cult?
IMG_6330.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12