Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he doesn’t give us some good photos of Ruben in his next three dumps while he eeks out the holiday for all it’s worth then he’s definitely banned from next years holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm not making excuses for Jose just cos he's cute and has great hair but I feel like he could be innocent - there's no proof he's done anything beyond talk to some women on a night out and follow a few women on IG (who to me seem to be ticket link-up/scene types). It's also possible the relationship was over but not made public.

Isn't this how a lot of celeb break-ups go? Loads of whispers and speculation until one or both parties decide to confirm.

They were together for five years and probably wanted some time to process it themselves before announcing it.

Portguese media asking her about the relationship and her denying it was over might have just been because she wanted to concentrate on work and not turn the event and its press into a break-up announcement. But obviously Jose felt forced to announce it maybe because of the amount of speculation and maybe he wanted to be able to enjoy the rest of his holiday without suspicion. Tellingly he signed the IG story from both of them.

Unless she comes out later and says he cheated I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.
I get what you are saying, there is no proof of any cheating. So, we should see it as a mutual decision.

Days before travel to join Ruben on holidays, Jose and Barbara were both at an event with international casting agents and some training and conferences, PASSAPORTE (you can see pictures on his Insta). By several accounts they were together and happy. This refutes the theory of the relationship being over before he went on holidays.
Some info was provide by their friends, that initially were just saying he was enjoying some days with friends since Barbara was working and he had free time (before starting filming a new project). Everyone was minimizing the distance and all the likes and followings of random girls, as well as the pictures partying. Even Barbara, when questioned said she was also out with friends on a festival, all was well and they were just having fun with friends. No drama.

Then, rumors started (from two gossip reporters), claims that some cheating stories would get public. Press start running the rumors and after a few hours the IG story confirmed the break-up.

Ending a five year relationship is neither easy nor painless. Even more if its share publicly and has so many speculations and rumors of betrayal.
I'm really sad for both of them.

I'm a bit disappointed with José, and I really like the guy, only because his behavior was attracting attention and giving room for speculation.
Again, nothing I've seen of him is outright cheating, but some stuff wasn't something I would have been comfortable with in a relationship, so, on a way, I get why his holidays' were pointed as the reason for the break up.
---

---
Back to Ruben,
I hope the family is finally in Portugal. Enjoying a calm and relaxing night at home.
I hope Bernadette made a birthday cake for her "wild cat", party animal Papa Dias.

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-12 at 21.12.25.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I get what you are saying, there is no proof of any cheating. So, we should see it as a mutual decision.

Days before travel to join Ruben on holidays, Jose and Barbara were both at an event with international casting agents and some training and conferences, PASSAPORTE (you can see pictures on his Insta). By several accounts they were together and happy. This refutes the theory of the relationship being over before he went on holidays.
Some info was provide by their friends, that initially were just saying he was enjoying some days with friends since Barbara was working and he had free time (before starting filming a new project). Everyone was minimizing the distance and all the likes and followings of random girls, as well as the pictures partying. Even Barbara, when questioned said she was also out with friends on a festival, all was well and they were just having fun with friends. No drama.

Then, rumors started (from two gossip reporters), claims that some cheating stories would get public. Press start running the rumors and after a few hours the IG story confirmed the break-up.

Ending a five year relationship is neither easy nor painless. Even more if its share publicly and has so many speculations and rumors of betrayal.

I'm a bit disappointed with José, and I really like the guy, only because his behavior was attracting attention and giving room for speculation.
Again, nothing I've seen of him is outright cheating, but some stuff wasn't something I would have been comfortable with in a relationship, so, on a way, I get why his holidays' were pointed as the reason for the break up.
---

---
Back to Ruben,
I hope the family is finally in Portugal. Enjoying a calm and relaxing night at home.
I hope Bernadette made a birthday cake for her "wild cat", party animal Papa Dias.

View attachment 2304059
She commented on his post and now I believe they are soulmates

4 minutes of Ruben being the Ruben we love

• Heart
We need in training, focused, intense Ruben back. Holiday Ruben is not my vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We need in training, focused, intense Ruben back. Holiday Ruben is not my vibe.
I've survived Miami Mason, I can survive anything 🤣 At least Ruben gave us LOTS of topless selfie though.. but I agree, I want dominant on the field Ruben back 🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fair, that holiday Ruben is okay. I do wonder if we are going to get a Greece dump. Dominant Ruben is my favourtie....probably ties into how I like my men in books.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fair, that holiday Ruben is okay. I do wonder if we are going to get a Greece dump. Dominant Ruben is my favourtie....probably ties into how I like my men in books.....
I think they’ll wait till the Jose drama calms down. Maybe Sunday and then he can do his walking into training post on monday. Or for the next four days we can just have a different workout video each day and some glimpses of alan

• Heart
His mum and dad 😍😍😍 so cute
---

What's with the tumblrinas getting salty with us tattler.. We have it all the time with Mason's thread! The only thing brought us together is the dislike of blackfish
---

Also being influenced by his new bestie with the teef pose
TEEF 🤣 not seen these for a while
I've survived Miami Mason, I can survive anything 🤣 At least Ruben gave us LOTS of topless selfie though.. but I agree, I want dominant on the field Ruben back 🥵🥵
Yeah this is nothing! Plus Ruben gives us the content we want 🥵 At least the women are slightly older 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think they’ll wait till the Jose drama calms down. Maybe Sunday and then he can do his walking into training post on monday. Or for the next four days we can just have a different workout video each day and some glimpses of alan
four days of workout videos and Alan

• Heart

🙁 ah. Thanks for taking the time to provide more context.
It's sad either way.

to keep this on topic sharing my fave pic from Ruben's hols 😍
tumblr-bede886640de197e43a0f0342db0a91d-f0099519-1280.jpg

• Heart
It's sad either way.

View attachment 2304497
😪😪😪 my boy is headachey after imbibing a beer

*** gives him a couple of Panadol's and a glass of water...........

........ sits on him ****

😆😛

• Haha
At the end of day him on holiday is doing what most single lads do. Hope he enjoyed his hols, maybe some lucky witches got him, but be glad to see him back playing and in training. Still like to see topless photos though not just for holiday time 😉😆

• Heart
It's sad either way.

View attachment 2304497
about Jose's drama, sharing this last bit, since it's a different take of the rumors of the last few days:
this morning a gossipy old lady (Maya) is claiming there was no cheating (now by her new account they hadn't been together for months), but Barbara was seen with another actor having dinner and kissing (actor was working with her on her last project). no pictures just a friend of Maya that saw the two. Maya also says she trusts her source/friend and the new couple won't last (why? no idea)
note, she was one of the gossip reporters starting the rumors and directed some insinuations to blamed Jose, now she's changing her story

the moment and the reason, only Jose and Barbara will truly know
but I tend to go with their close friends hints and words, probably some issues but they were still together and trying to get through it until they decided to call the quits a few days ago, for now I'm doubting cheatings allegations on both sides
all this stupid speculation must be hurting them, it's so sad. I just hope they are both okay have support and can start focusing on moving forward

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
about Jose's drama, sharing this last bit, since it's a different take of the rumors of the last few days:
this morning a gossipy old lady (Maya) is claiming there was no cheating (now by her new account they hadn't been together for months), but Barbara was seen with another actor having dinner and kissing (actor was working with her on her last project). no pictures just a friend of Maya that saw the two. Maya also says she trusts her source/friend and the new couple won't last (why? no idea)
note, she was one of the gossip reporters starting the rumors and directed some insinuations to blamed Jose, now she's changing her story

the moment and the reason, only Jose and Barbara will truly know
but I tend to go with their close friends hints and words, probably some issues but they were still together and trying to get through it until they decided to call the quits a few days ago, for now I'm doubting cheatings allegations on both sides
all this stupid speculation must be hurting them, it's so sad. I just hope they are both okay have support and can start focusing on moving forward
thank-you for providing all this.
He genuinely looked sad on the final two days, whether that’s because he realised his mistake in cheating and was angry at himself or the fact he was upset over the ending of his relationship for other reasons we may never know … unless someone does a tell all about how dodgy (I’m looking at you iffy) rubens friends and this holiday was
---
at least one tumblr likes us https://www.tumblr.com/ccaliforniag...ve-many-anonymous-asking-my-opinion-of-tattle
---
Why isn’t he with these

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good Morning Ladies!

would love to see him with the Portugal boys doing some training!! Let’s cross our fingers.we want training and Alan content!!!!!

He has unfollowed the Turkish actress. She never followed back.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.