Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welcome to thread 12 for the beautiful Ruben Dias 💘 thread suggestion by lovely @futbolista

🩵 Ruben has been on holiday dropping selfies each day!!
🩵 he’s been on a yacht. Eating food. Dancing. & other things 🤣🤣
🩵 hopefully he will be back in training for pre season

drop your fav holiday or training pics below 👇🏼 ❣

Long may the thirsting continue 🤪
IMG_5335.jpeg
IMG_5325.jpeg
IMG_5324.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpeg
IMG_5292.png
IMG_5290.jpeg
IMG_5271.jpeg
IMG_5241.jpeg
IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5238.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_5160.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
welcome to thread 12 for the beautiful Ruben Dias 💘 thread suggestion by lovely @futbolista

Long may the thirsting continue 🤪View attachment 2300715View attachment 2300716View attachment 2300717View attachment 2300718View attachment 2300720View attachment 2300721View attachment 2300722View attachment 2300723View attachment 2300724View attachment 2300725View attachment 2300726View attachment 2300727
You’re the best Strawbs!! Thank you for making the new Ruben thread ❤🍓

adding my favorite:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Praying he goes home to rest for a few days, though I feel like a lot of the guys have been partying hard. Hope Pep doesn't kill them.

• Heart

Long may the thirsting continue 🤪View attachment 2300715View attachment 2300716View attachment 2300717View attachment 2300718View attachment 2300720View attachment 2300721View attachment 2300722View attachment 2300723View attachment 2300724View attachment 2300725View attachment 2300726View attachment 2300727
Thanks for the new thread lovely! Let's all the thirsting continue lol

• Heart
Off the topic.. but since we start book club.. does anyone want to do a movie night??

Basically, we set up a film and try to watch it around the same time 😅 ive done it with my instagram followers and its acutally quite fun. Althiug, that would take time off lusting over Ruben though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Off the topic.. but since we start book club.. does anyone want to do a movie night??

Basically, we set up a film and try to watch it around the same time 😅 ive done it with my instagram followers and its acutally quite fun. Althiug, that would take time off lusting over Ruben though 🤣
If it is on the weekend we could probably make something like that work since we have different time zones.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks as ever @strawberrysunshine_x 😍 cmon Ruben go home with Mum and Dad get washing done and back to your other home of Manchester, you might have to do your own ironing 😆 training beckons.
Bet he does more time than the others in training in the first week

Attachments

• Heart
If it is on the weekend we could probably make something like that work since we have different time zones.
Saw this and it looks interesting. I love the actress so thought we could give it a try if anyone wants to join
FB_IMG_1689085423150.jpg
still a while away yet so maybe we can pick something else in the meantime 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
does anyone have any book suggestions? We have sacked off the one I suggested 😙
Saw this and it looks interesting. I love the actress so thought we could give it a try if anyone wants to join View attachment 2300787 still a while away yet so maybe we can pick something else in the meantime 🤣
Ooo I got an email about this yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
---
What about this?
IMG_5404.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw this and it looks interesting. I love the actress so thought we could give it a try if anyone wants to join View attachment 2300787 still a while away yet so maybe we can pick something else in the meantime 🤣
You could just joint the dark side and we all sit down and watch Together:Treble champions when city release it
---
We all need to wish RDG a happy page birthday. She’s celebrated by posting the “concierge” image

• Heart
Reactions: 6
does anyone have any book suggestions? We have sacked off the one I suggested 😙
Depending on what you want to read

Let me know which one you want to try first and I'll re read them with you

• Heart
when and where will this be released?
Erm the last one was released at the start of the season last year on city xtra (it’s worth the £4.99 a month), all preseason games will also be on their

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.