Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they in a car now?

Go home Ruben. It’s time. Daddy pep is waiting
Yep supposedly. It’s his dads birthday tomorrow but they seemed to have said goodbye to the girls iffy and Ivan brought along for the past two days. Even papa dias was giving hugs out. Dads birthday tomorrow so maybe a family day and then home?
@Yero pointed this out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like honestly can’t work out if it’s him. It looks so different. Mum and dad looking like proud parents of there out of it children

she’s not with them she’s posted at the total opposite side of the club
---
Almas on a yacht, rubens in a bucket hat. Festas probably halfway across the ocean by now on her jet ski
---
Can you not spoiler videos? Because this one needs a warning of bad dance moves

@Just Drive what were the Americans at Bernardo’s wedding called? Because the selling sunset brothers are at Scorpios now, it’s like city player stalking
troygordonnyc and darriusmarcellin, clout chasers extraordinaire!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No clue, hes wearing a white shirt
Orange bucket hat dancing on nunos story isn’t Ruben! He’s got a full mustache and it’s not Jose
So where is Jose
He must have had to have gone home , maybe got some acting work, etc

Reactions: 4
Orange bucket hat dancing on nunos story isn’t Ruben! He’s got a full mustache and it’s not Jose
So where is Jose
Orange bucket hat is Ruben, he’s just pouting wonder who out of alma and festa taught him the perfect pout
I didn't spot him on any videos, did you?
strange he isn't celebrating João's birthday with the group
he was sat with them when eating it’s a terrible screenshot
IMG_6300.png
IMG_6301.png

• Heart
  • Heart
Love how the videos show Ivan and iffy hugging the girls and Ruben seemingly ignoring them.

• Haha
not addressing the orange bucket hat pic ID, I refuse!

about Jose,
probably he's not in the mood for celebrations, maybe just had dinner with the group and then left
where? idk 🤷‍♀️
Possibly to pack?
private jet from Mykonos to cascais tomorrow, looks like they aren’t in economy anymore

• Heart
Ruben looks exhausted to me. The photo he shared he looks like he has aged 5 years lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Possibly to pack?
private jet from Mykonos to cascais tomorrow, looks like they aren’t in economy anymore
hope so, ending a five years relationship (even if loveless, which was not the case) is not easy, much more publicly with so much speculation and rumors of betrayal
everyone is talking about it, he must have been tagged to gossip news, comments and messages about it, all day

Last edited:
So where is Jose
IMG_0795.jpeg
IMG_0796.jpeg

I still think it’s Ruben. Just the lighting is weird and beards mustachios and hair looks diff in lighting and angles.

I think jose is either with a girl somewhere else in club or not there. Or crying in hotel alone regretting his decision

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.