Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gonna say to me it’s more telling if they don’t meet up again. If you were interested in a guy or girl and you live across the world from them, wouldn’t you make the effort to see them as much as possible if you happen to be in the same country?
I guess this is classed as our normal "tinder date gone wrong" situation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess this is classed as our normal "tinder date gone wrong" situation 🤣
I don’t get the liking the picture though. Like yeh it’s boobs but surely if it’s gone wrong you want to back out without making waves. He hasn’t liked one in a month so just don’t like and subtly unfollow in a few weeks
---
He’s wearing black, they are all clearly on the last bits of their suitcases. Papa dias’ birthday tomorrow at Lio then home I’m guessing

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the liking the picture though. Like yeh it’s boobs but surely if it’s gone wrong you want to back out without making waves. He hasn’t liked one in a month so just don’t like and subtly unfollow in a few weeks
---
He’s wearing black, they are all clearly on the last bits of their suitcases. Papa dias’ birthday tomorrow at Lio then home I’m guessing
Wonder if Dancer has managed to pull off a shift swap with one of the Lio Mykonos girls?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love football Ruben.

Holiday Ruben is sexy and shirtless. But football Ruben is driven and competent and that's what I like the most.

The air of a man who knows where the stopcock is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone’s favourite, panda with the love heart comments while rubens too busy finding a lost soul

the techno hating zionist is at Scorpios at another techno night. They seem to be signalling each other with stories. I hope festa gets involved

• Heart
Football Ruben = focused and pretty sensible
Holiday Ruben, well gotta enjoy your time off as its not much of a break but some of your choices dear boy, 🤨🤨 not just the women either. But it's his life but agree looking forward to training pic 😍 the hip thrust 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s got her boobies out for him tonight. She should also be easy to spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s been invited to party another night 😕
she’s at scorpios but not sure if with them.

iffy has posted and they are with the full family. Is Ruben in a bucket hat? Let’s hope this is the finale and everyone goes the duck home after tonight 😂

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

Reactions: 5
she’s at scorpios but not sure if with them.

iffy has posted and they are with the full family. Is Ruben in a bucket hat? Let’s hope this is the finale and everyone goes the duck home after tonight 😂

View attachment 2301812
View attachment 2301814
I like honestly can’t work out if it’s him. It looks so different. Mum and dad looking like proud parents of there out of it children

she’s not with them she’s posted at the total opposite side of the club
---
Almas on a yacht, rubens in a bucket hat. Festas probably halfway across the ocean by now on her jet ski
---
Can you not spoiler videos? Because this one needs a warning of bad dance moves

@Just Drive what were the Americans at Bernardo’s wedding called? Because the selling sunset brothers are at Scorpios now, it’s like city player stalking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.