Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depending on what you want to read

Let me know which one you want to try first and I'll re read them with you
Omg!!! Have you read any of those hockey ones. The description got me a little giddy 🤣🤣
IMG_5405.png
Anyone else up for reading this? It’s called playing for keeps

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg!!! Have you read any of those hockey ones. The description got me a little giddy 🤣🤣
View attachment 2300852Anyone else up for reading this? It’s called playing for keeps
I've READ ALL of them!! The best series I've read.. each couple have different plots and relationship. Their friendship is tight as well.. I really highly recommend. Finished the whole series in 2 weeks 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The pictures of Jack 🤣🤣😭😭
I actually had a somewhat heated disagreement about Jack’s antics with my mum last week 😂 she’s convinced he’s going to turn out like George Best. Alright fun sponge, the man has just won the treble let him live! She’s usually the life and soul of the party, must’ve been in a bad mood that day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If it’s so obvious to even people on insta how is he still so blinded by the boobs

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Panda ina panda hat on nunos story is the highlight of this holiday 😂 I refuse to post any pictures with the iffy guy in them, he’s decked out in full palm angels 🤢 and he looks to have raided all the hotel freebies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually had a somewhat heated disagreement about Jack’s antics with my mum last week 😂 she’s convinced he’s going to turn out like George Best. Alright fun sponge, the man has just won the treble let him live! She’s usually the life and soul of the party, must’ve been in a bad mood that day 😂
The press are making him out to be new George Best, off the field. The are obsessed with him full stop.

Reactions: 10
Panda ina panda hat on nunos story is the highlight of this holiday 😂 I refuse to post any pictures with the iffy guy in them, he’s decked out in full palm angels 🤢 and he looks to have raided all the hotel freebies
He should be easy to spot tonight then

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The press are making him out to be new George Best, off the field. The are obsessed with him full stop.
Press and rivals are obsessed with Jack, it’s quite funny. I don’t remember players on other teams being told to party less after they won trophies. :unsure: I say, go on, Jacky boy. You earned it!

• Heart
Dancer shared a spicy shot of her performance and then we have Ruben posting his bat signal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was gonna say to me it’s more telling if they don’t meet up again. If you were interested in a guy or girl and you live across the world from them, wouldn’t you make the effort to see them as much as possible if you happen to be in the same country?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.